bigway

Tonights L.O.S.T SPOILER

SPOILER!
- Juliet is brought to the island by submarine after agreeing to take OJ with tranquilizers. She is unconscious the entire trip. And plans to be there 6 months.

- Apparently the women who are pregnant on the Island all die. The body turns against itself treating the fetus as a foreign body.

- The French woman is never mentioned the only successful birth is considered to be Claire's according to Juliet.

- Juliet doesn't tell Sayid anything we only see flashbacks and Jack bails her out when questioned.

- After 6 months and the death of a woman Juliet asks to go home. To her sister who will give birth in three months.

- Ben informs her that her sister's cancer has returned. If Juliet stays and works, Jacob will personally heal her sisters' cancer. She agrees.

- At the three year mark she is in bed with Goodwin when there is a knock on the door.

- Karl has brought her some xrays of Bens spine.

- Juliet goes to Bens' house. He is reading Carrie the book she picked for the book club. She tells him the pain is not from the herniated disks it's a tumor.

- Ben is shocked and Juliet gets angry and asks why are you afraid? If you can cure cancer why did you get it? She accuses Ben of lying about her sister and assumes her sister is probably dead.

- Next day is the book club meeting and plane crash which is why Ben comments "I guess I'm out of the book club" After Sending Goodwin and Ethan off he asks her to go with him.

- He takes her to Mikahl who is already watching the news about the missing flight Ben asks for info of every passenger. Richard is in Miami with a live camera feed and shows todays paper, Juliets sister and baby playing on a playground.

- Juliet begs to go home but Ben tells her you can go when the work is done.

- It's impossible she says. He tells her this flight might have a pregnant woman for her to research.

- Claire has gotten sick and Juliet says she injected her with something when Ethan took her. She was saving her life but needs a shot again. She gets the shot and she's all better.

- Everyone is happy and Jack gets her some supplies for a tent setup.

- She flashes back to the night before being left behind and she is plotting with Ben

- Ben has her rehearsing the plan.Everything from dragging Kate out to the jungle handcuffing themselves together and coming back to the camp.

- Even the implant they put into Claire to make her sick in the next 48 hours where he will leave the meds so she can save the day. He then gives her a gas mask and tells her he will see her in a week.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Did you read it when you saw SPOILER!?

I took in the first few lines before slamming my laptop shut. I'm a very very fast reader, and I'll typically process things a bit slower than I read them.

I reopened it, scrolled all the way up, made the window smaller, and scrolled enough to find the "reply" button :D
cavete terrae.

I don't watch the show lost but I find myself wondering everytime I see one of your Spoiler threads why you insist on posting them...

its not a big deal... I just wonder what the Psychological motivation is... :D:D:D

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Cause i know even if it says SPOILER that people just can not help themselves. As much as they hate reading it, they will.
Sometimes being an ass is just funny.:D:D

that's what I figured... which is cool... I was just... well curious... :D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

It's not a matter of choice. It's a matter of cognitive input vs processing speed. It's impossible for me to NOT have read some of that because I don't take in data that way. Did I get every bit? No. Did I get enough to make me REALLY pissed off? Yes.

That's why I hate that shit. If it said spoiler in the title, I'd never have clicked. Instead, I got my Thursday evening plans ruined, which I don't really appreciate.
cavete terrae.

Am I the only one in love with Juliette's rack?

No.

There was an excellent shot of them in that last episode.

On moer than one occasion.

To hell with Kate.....I mean, she's hot and all, but I like the evil one.

"Evil is good. Ass is good. Now if you get yourself a piece of evil ass....WOOO!"

Can anyone name that movie?

I like the storyline about the pregnancies. It sort of explains the "Other's" fascination with Claire, and opens the door for something interesting with Sun's pregnancy. (IF the island cured Jin's sterility and the baby was conceived on the island, anyway.) But how interesting can a pregnancy storyline be on a show where an entire season is only about a month in Lost time? At this rate, Sun won't even look pregnant for several seasons!

The show is improving for me, but I hate that after several weeks of suckiness, its only starting to get decent again now that the season is almost over!

I don't even watch Lost every week anymore. I usually have it on the background while i'm doing something else. It just hasn't been able to capture my attention anymore. [:/]

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I don't even watch Lost every week anymore. I usually have it on the background while i'm doing something else. It just hasn't been able to capture my attention anymore. [:/]

You should. The producers, particularly Lindelhof, have been quite vocal about making an ACTUAL end to the show in two seasons.

So you don't want to miss something that make seem trivial but is vital.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.