SuperKat

Hotties from back in the day.....Who is the hottest?

You forgot the girl who played Daisy Duke on the original Dukes of Hazzard, Catherine Bach. She's my favorite... Of course, she's not much to look at now, but back then, with legs that won't quit, oh hell, taking a cold shower now! :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What about Goldie Hawn?--My all-time favorite hottie/funny girl/actress.

:)

Yep! She even graced the cover of Playboy once, with fishnets and cradled in a giant wine glass. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Did anyone see the Raqual Welch skydiving movie?
She was a super spy that jumped into the villians castle. She jumped a Lo-Po main and had wraps around her Shot1/2.s. She could also sit in the open door of a C-182 on hot run without getting her hair mussed up. I also have Beach Blanket Bingo movie with s true hottie of Mickey Mouse Club Annette Fullofjello taking a first jump course. You sure could tell she didnt buy her T-Shirts in the boys department any more. I used to have a Wonder-Woman and Farrah Fawcett posters near my tool boxes at work for many years. On another thread I said Bailey from WKRP in Cincinatti was the only girl for me. I always enjoyed watching Lynda Carter after running or kicking somebodys ass. Above this post is a picture of Jeannie, Did you know that her belly button was never seen. Also as a promise to Walt Disney Annette never wore a Bikini in any of the beach movies.

Linda Carter was simply beautiful!
but Rachel Welch was too.

can I vote twice;)

linda carter was an amazon beast of a woman, but hot all the same

hey what about farrah fawcet;), she was in that neck of the woods wasn't she????
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Um, actually she did more than grace the covers...she was in it...AT LEAST twice. I know that much. She actually did spreads, full nudes, and not just the covers there. That was hawt...and I'm only 21!!! Lol!!
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Um, actually she did more than grace the covers...she was in it...AT LEAST twice. I know that much. She actually did spreads, full nudes, and not just the covers there. That was hawt...and I'm only 21!!! Lol!!

Ah... so you've been sneaking your daddy's Playboy issues into your room at night? :D:D:D

Oh hell, who hasn't??? :)

Oh lord, it was more than sneakin. Back in middle and highschool, me and the boys stole all our back issues and traded for what we wanted. The KISS issue (girls from kiss) got me both goldie hawn issues, and a baywatch issue.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Oh lord, it was more than sneakin. Back in middle and highschool, me and the boys stole all our back issues and traded for what we wanted. The KISS issue (girls from kiss) got me both goldie hawn issues, and a baywatch issue.

:D:D:D

Looking back, sometimes I wish I hadn't cut out some nude pictures from one or two of my dad's issues... he has been and still is, getting Playboy issues since the late 1950's! Wonder how much the whole collection, minus a few months, would be worth? :o