skymama

That Carrie Underwood Song

I don't know much about her songs since I listen to shit that makes baby jeebus cry. But I do know what she looks like!! I'd do her at the drop of a hat!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I prefer music that doesn't make me want to slash my wrists.

This.. From a Guy that has an Exploited Skull Tatooed on his arm??:o:D:D:D

A Dayglo Abortions Fan too?? come on Dave..

How was it that S.O.D put it:

Can't take it, never could
Time to end it, wish you would
Friends and family, they're all gone
Life for you is just a con
Dig yourself a hole in the ground
Push up daisies six feet down
Take a dirt nap, buy the farm
Inject a bubble in your aim
CHORUS:
Kill yourself, kill yourself!
Why don't you kill yourself?
Don't rely on no one else
End it all just kill yourself!
Life is just a one way ticket
Everyone must go around
Here's bucket go and kick it
Slit your wrists without a sound
When you go don't make a big deal
No dramatics, don't overplay
Cause don't you know that we'll all feel
Better once you're gone away

CHORUS - MOSH PART
You're a loser, there's nothing left for you
A worthless loser, at everything you do

:o:D:D:D

Now THAT is proper music to slash your wrists too!!:P:D

And, damnit, I have that song stuck in my head now!

It has a perfect pop song meter..., but STD might be lyrically difficult for her considering her snow white image. Well, lets see:

"I got tested at the county clinic for free, 'cause even white trash girls don't need no STD."

Sweet.

Whatever happened to having some class by packing up your things, being glad you found out about the loser, getting tested for STD's and moving on with your life? Sheez!

Because that doesn't make for a very good country song... Its just a song. Its not like any "men" are going to think twice about cheating because of it. [:/]

Actually, Carrie did another song called wasted that, in the first verse, talks about a girl just getting up and leaving a guy.

She just sings what the music 'big wigs' tell her to sing because they believe, it'll make them money.

Chuck

Or because she can't write music or the music she does write sucks big fat hairy donkey balls (similar to mine, but not so donkeyish:D)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Or because she can't write music or the music she does write sucks big fat hairy donkey balls (similar to mine, but not so donkeyish:D)

Very few country singers nowadays are singer songwriters. Very very few. Nashville did away with them. They've now got teams of writers that do nothing all day long except pound out songs. The talented (I use this loosely) singers get to choose their own material. The ones like Carrie Underwood, just sing what they're told to sing.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Whatever happened to having some class by packing up your things, being glad you found out about the loser, getting tested for STD's and moving on with your life? Sheez!

Because that doesn't make for a very good country song... Its just a song. Its not like any "men" are going to think twice about cheating because of it. [:/]

Actually, Carrie did another song called wasted that, in the first verse, talks about a girl just getting up and leaving a guy.

She just sings what the music 'big wigs' tell her to sing because they believe, it'll make them money.

Chuck

Your song writing? :D

Chuck

Very few country singers nowadays are singer songwriters. Very very few. Nashville did away with them. They've now got teams of writers that do nothing all day long except pound out songs. The talented (I use this loosely) singers get to choose their own material. The ones like Carrie Underwood, just sing what they're told to sing.

Compared to the pop community, there's a crapload... Also, the Country music genre has more people still actively recording and performing as they get into old age, it seems. (i.e. willie nelson, george strait, alan jackson, tim mcgraw, reba mcintire, etc.) True, most of the new artists sing songs written by others, but that's because they have a face and a voice. You can't have it all.

On that note, remember when you could be ugly and famous? Just look at the older actors compared to the new. Back in the day, I might've had a chance getting onto the "big screen":D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Chuck

Chuck

I was more referring to my balls, but ya, the music kinda fits in there too.:D I write it cuz i like to... not cuz I'm good at it.:P

Does the song, "Before he cheats" bug anyone else?

The melody is fine, for a country song. It's the lyrics that bother me. The chorus goes:

"And he don't know...

That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seat...
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights,
slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

And maybe next time he'll think before he cheats."

No wonder some men refer to women as psycho. :S

And, damnit, I have that song stuck in my head now!
>:(

I agree. 100%. Breaking the law is breaking the law. Living well and being happier is by far the best revenge anyways.

You're right.. Nashville is crawling with singers and pickers, and the lucky ones get songwriting deals rather than recording deals. However, a lot of the artists work with the songwriters on their original material. Not everyone is the total package. Share the wealth.

Nashville just produces 'cookie-cutter' entertainers. Singers like Toby Keith, Waylon, Wilie and those who really have talent, broke from the 'Nashville machine' and made it on their own. When Nashville wanted Waylon Jennings to sing what they wanted him to sing, he told them to; "Fuck-off!" Didn't hurt him, any. :D

Chuck

Chuck

Chuck

I was more referring to my balls, but ya, the music kinda fits in there too.:D I write it cuz i like to... not cuz I'm good at it.:P

Well... 'hang' in there!:D

Chuck

That's it!

Chuck, I say this with love...

Please, for bandwith's sake...just quote the last sentence and give us credit for still figuring out how you came to think up and reply that which you said.

:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seat...
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights,
slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

And maybe next time he'll think before he cheats."

Let's just be glad that she's not a skydiver.[:/]

Makes it Hard to believe it comes from the same artist that recorded 'Jesus take the Wheel' the before he cheats incident, must have occurred BEFORE the Slidding outta control incident that inspired the Songs!;)

*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}