sangiro

Scheduled Downtime - Thursday 19 April 2007, 4:00 pm (PST)

Heya all,

Apologies for the short notice. We have to shut down the site for an hour (hopefully shorter) on Thursday 19 April 2007, 4pm (PST). We're doing an upgrade of all our application code which will enable us to build some new coolness here in the near future. B|
Safe swoops
Sangiro

what time is that perth time :D:D

Probably wrong, but I'm going to guess 8am Friday morning. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Here this will help people that are time zone challenged

This chart shows times in various place around he world when its 4:00 pm in Vancouver (PT)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=19&year=2007&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=256
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Any chance this down period will also fix the 2006 search results (seems like there's still a big blank spot between February and August or so)?

Blues,
Dave

Great question, I was going to ask the same thing.

Good luck on getting an answer.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Heya all,

Apologies for the short notice. We have to shut down the site for an hour (hopefully shorter) on Thursday 19 April 2007, 4pm (PST). We're doing an upgrade of all our application code which will enable us to build some new coolness here in the near future. B|

Did you really mean PST, or did your really mean PT regardless of whether its PST or PDT?

Right now the left coast of North America is using PDT. If you really meant PST then everyone has to figure out what time 4:00 pm PDT is in relation to their current time .... and then convert that to PST.

I'm confused :S
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

We're going to need a change review forum.
Backout plans are required as well as a cost benefit analysis...oh wait...I'm in the wrong meeting!
:S:o
I hate change control meetings...>:(

Ya right!

"This ain't no damn democracy" -HH

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

We have to shut down the site for an hour

[big fat tears rolling down cheeks] "Oh!" :(

I just know I'm going to have something profound, urgent, and life-changing to say right in the middle of that one hour. :|

...that or some arrogant poop that would have gotten me banned or something. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Here this will help people that are time zone challenged

This chart shows times in various place around he world when its 4:00 pm in Vancouver (PT)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=19&year=2007&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=256

That's an interesting site. Just to be silly, I looked up what time that would be in the South Pole and found that they use GMT+12 (I would have guessed GMT). BTW, Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 4:00:00 PM UTC-7 hours PDT converts to Friday, April 20, 2007 at 11:00:00 AM UTC+12 hours. And I assume PDT was meant, not PST.

--Head
--
Turn off the internet! Join Citizens United Negating Technology For Life And People's Safety!

http://www.citizensunitednegatingtechnology.org/

We have to shut down the site for an hour

[big fat tears rolling down cheeks] "Oh!" :(

I just know I'm going to have something profound, urgent, and life-changing to say right in the middle of that one hour. :|

I know what I'm gonna be doing during this hour. Buying a new stove/oven and microwave for the new damn kitchen. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban