I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana
I'd take requests on the telephone
I'm on a wavelength far from home
I feel a hot wind on my shoulder
I dial it in from south of the border
I hear the talking of the DJ
Can't understand just what does he say
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Thanks for helping him out too. Yes,greens are good but not for a daily staple. We feed our monitors strictly live feeders our young savannah she too gets crickets and recently pinkies...:$ My bearded dragons love fruit, greens and fuzzy mice. Hopefully it just slipped out from its owner and possibly get back too with a lil' help.:)
blue skies .... always! el peludoB|

We found a place to take it finally at about 8:00 last night....a place called Captive Born reptiles-they have all sorts of different reptiles there-snakes, alligators, lizards, etc. So they took him and will adopt him out. Now I just hope we didn't take some kids beloved pet and donated him to a reptile store[:/] But we searched EVERYWHERE yesterday...and we had no way to take care of it here. So it was the best thing for it, even if did Phree made a little girl cry cause she wanted to keep her (her mom said no way):P

*daizey*

Throw a party and put it behind the toilet. Always a lot of laughs.

Put it in the refrigerator before taking it on a long trip.

Put it on a leash and walk through a crowded park. Guaranteed to clear a path. :S:DB|

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

We found a place to take it finally at about 8:00 last night....a place called Captive Born reptiles-they have all sorts of different reptiles there-snakes, alligators, lizards, etc. So they took him and will adopt him out. Now I just hope we didn't take some kids beloved pet and donated him to a reptile store[:/] But we searched EVERYWHERE yesterday...and we had no way to take care of it here. So it was the best thing for it, even if did Phree made a little girl cry cause she wanted to keep her (her mom said no way):P

Glad you got it a home. Did you call uncle Tom?
Every time I find an animal it remeinds me to talk to him.:D

Elpuldo,
I've always wanted a savanna monitor and a water dragon (and the iguana) but never got around to finding them when I was ready.
My photos

My Videos

JT, we call him for the other pets all the time. :D

If you want a snake the place we were at last night had a python ona clutch of about 50 eggs. The mother was about 14 feet long and the father was a tiger striped was about 16. They also had 5-6 monitors and water dragons, a few alligators including one that was wondering the floor of the store and a half dozen tortoses. Its an interesting store to go to.

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

My bearded dragons love fruit, greens and fuzzy mice. blue skies .... always! el peludoB|

My bearded dragon won't touch mice at all but, she LOVES an occasional wax worm. B| She is actually a pretty picky eater when it comes down to it. When I bought her in 1998, she was about 2 weeks old. When she got older and bigger, I noticed one of her eyes was kind of glazed over, and she would always turn her head to look for her food. I took her back to the pet store to find out what sex she was, and the owner told me it looks like she is blind in that one eye. But, it doesn't make me love her any less. :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

3-4 feet long and about 7-8 years old. It was his daughters pet from age 5 and it was so tame that you would have thought it to be a hamster. He takes it to school programs all the time and it gets carried around dozens of times per day.

It was some sort of pigmy gator I guess.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com