swedishcelt

What weird things do you need? Would you like to request?

I need the following:

1. Would anyone help put iodine on 5 or 6 sliced 6 or 8 inch cat scratches down my shoulder & back in that spot no one can reach? Good news? My cat smells like baby shampoo and not like basalmic vinegar-long story, let's not got there. B|

2. I need a sofa or a couch for my new place, or a TV... soooo... does anyone want to sell a sofa cheap because they are buying new one?

What do you need that is just weird? :|

2. I need a sofa or a couch for my new place, or a TV... soooo... does anyone want to sell a sofa cheap because they are buying new one?

I could sell you mine for $10.

Blues,
Dave

I have something for 20 Dollars.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Blues,
Dave
First, I want to thank everyone for kindly offering to soothe my lacerations... B|

First, I want to thank everyone for kindly offering to soothe my lacerations... B|

That's cuz everyone had a different balm in mind than iodine! :D

Edit to add: and is iodine ever soothing?! :S

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Blues,
Dave

Who says I wasn't!:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Right now I really need a frontal labotomy so I don't go postal on my customer.

What I want is beach vacation with my cabana boy and umbrella drink.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Hope your isn't as butt ugly as Hippies is!!!;) For that price there HAS GOT to be something wrong with it!!

Bobbi

Dont hate. Its a pimpin cheap couch. Oh, and Ive got the material to make a couch cover, but Im lazy, and I'd like to annoy you on DZ.com. What do you have?:|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

g

Sorry - I had to take a leave of absence.

g

What??? As my cabana boy, my labotomy doctor, or my latest victim????

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

g

What??? As my cabana boy, my labotomy doctor, or my latest victim????

g

I need someone to write the four page paper that I'm supposed to turn in 23 1/2 hours from now. The hard part is already done (and it's a GREAT title if I do say so myself!). I am picky though; it has to be good enough to get an A.

I also need to make a skydive. So if anybody has a spare floating around, I could really use a new disc in my neck.

I need someone to write the four page paper that I'm supposed to turn in 23 1/2 hours from now. The hard part is already done (and it's a GREAT title if I do say so myself!). I am picky though; it has to be good enough to get an A.

I also need to make a skydive. So if anybody has a spare floating around, I could really use a new disc in my neck.

Pu - leeeze

S.I.U.C.C.

I don't have a spare, but if I did you are the most worthy for it!!!!

g
OMG, is she okay?

4 pages in 23 hours? Breeze! Try 55 pages in 72 hours...and yes, I got three 4.0's out of them. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Pu - leeeze

S.I.U.C.C.

My paper is now due in 23 hours and 20 minutes. Are you done with it yet?

I was - but then I put it on audio and then lost the transcript.

What was it about again?

4 pages in 23 hours? Breeze! Try 55 pages in 72 hours...and yes, I got three 4.0's out of them. :D

Blues,
Dave

Blah, blah, blah, I'm so wonderful, blah, blah, blah, blah. :P

I need all you mofo's to take your myspace page off private so I can go back to stalking you!@!! :ph34r:

g
OMG, is she okay?

Blues,
Dave

Blah, blah, blah, I'm so wonderful, blah, blah, blah, blah. :P

I need all you mofo's to take your myspace page of private so I can go back to stalking you!@!! :ph34r:

g

That does scare me just a bit.:|

I need all you mofo's to take your myspace page of private so I can go back to stalking you!@!! :ph34r:

g

Ive got enough stalkers, but if you just want to send me pics of you boobies, I'll fit ya in on Thursday evening. :P;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

g

Ive got enough stalkers, but if you just want to send me pics of you boobies, I'll fit ya in on Thursday evening. :P;)

Sweet - That means I might get a SFN!:ph34r: