jumpintoit

lets treat packers like crap

well i want to thank everyone for your feedback it's been beautiful i am truly enlightend. i think that you people are wonferfull except for you payback645 or whoever you are, glad your not a friend of mine, gawd immagine what i would be whining about then. anyway thanks again. see ya

nuttin' more i guess, but at least I now know how I'm supposed to treat my monkey boy;)

Damn, now I'm really confused Rainbo.
I thought I was your packer and Gomie was the monkey boy and Sunshine was da Ho?

And you never buy cigarettes.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

I thought I was your packer and Gomie was the monkey boy and Sunshine was da Ho?

And you never buy cigarettes.

Damn, I've been outed again, and I tyhought you knew by now that my life has constantly changingh relationship, kinda like a vortex thingB|
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Pretty sure i'm not allowed to be a ho anymore...:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Im planning on getting my packer b (need it to pack stuff in Aus) so I can pack. Also in the process of buying a huge bong, growing my hair long, and I already sweat enough to meet pre-requisite criteria. Word.
"In one way or the other, I'm a bad brother. Word to the motherf**ker." Eazy-E

Don't forget the stupid fucking dreadlocks when your hair gets long and dirty enough. I especially love those on stinky packers with bad body odor and who generally have a Marlboro dangling out of the corner of their mouth when they are not in the packing tent. You could move to Z-hills and work for Khan! He's hiring!:ph34r:

Im only 20 but going bald. So i'll look very "packer-ish" if I get dreads and look like Friar Tuck. Shit. It's clear to me now. It's what I was always meant to do.
"In one way or the other, I'm a bad brother. Word to the motherf**ker." Eazy-E

Im only 20 but going bald. So i'll look very "packer-ish" if I get dreads and look like Friar Tuck. Shit. It's clear to me now. It's what I was always meant to do.

I'll drive you to the airport Pedder then I'll call on ya girl;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

why is it that when someone has a bad opening, the first thing out of their mouth is who packed that?

I take responsibility for my deployments..I blame packers for the landings:P

What the? How the? Who the?...
I'm giving up rigging and packing.:ph34r:
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch.

Aaaaaahhhh. I'm feeling much better now.

Geritol, Dammit man get it straight.:ph34r:

Goes great with the Don Julio Reposada.

Smart ass! You know I adore my packers, and usually greet them with a hug. :P

What a nice way of saying....Checking them for weapons! :ph34r:

yea,
lets keep Cho Seung-Hui fresh in mind hereB|B|:S..you never know..

Ya got THAT right!

The new mascot at V.T.?

....DUCK! :o

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

>ya, you see thats what i'm talking about why would someone make a stiker like that if there wasn't something ment by it?

because the packers asked me to

and

Chuck

PS: the sticker they give out at Nylon City at Z-hills says "have you kicked your packer today". It's very clever. They are a good group of guys and they make alot of money off of me. If they were not there I would gladly go back to packing for myself, like I did everytime for my first 25 years in the sport.

and

Don't forget the stupid fucking dreadlocks when your hair gets long and dirty enough. I especially love those on stinky packers with bad body odor and who generally have a Marlboro dangling out of the corner of their mouth when they are not in the packing tent. You could move to Z-hills and work for Khan! He's hiring!

this posted in order to "end" the confusion and outrage of the "Have you kicked your packer today" sticker.
the same entity that has originally orderded (and is continually replenishing the stock of) above sticker has also recently began dispensing the "will pack for ORAL" sticker.
has this post cleared a few things? no? well, good!

and for those of you still reading:
if YOU don't take your work seriously - no one else will either;
and if YOU don't make your work fun - no one else will either!
and this boys and girls happens to apply to everything you have done and will ever do in your life.

and regardless of what some of you may think, packing can be not just work but also fun - if you have the right attitude.

DO YOU???
Padalcek - CCO, HF-17
http://www.theflyinghellfish.com
I'm not a real skydiver - but I do play one on dz.com.