SuperKat

Women: Would you change your last name or keep your maiden name if you married this guy?

But I would keep my maiden name no matter who I married.

Really? You wouldn't be the only one I guess. I'm just curious about how other men feel about this. Me, I'm old fashioned so I believe in the whole name changing bit.

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

Really? You wouldn't be the only one I guess. I'm just curious about how other men feel about this. Me, I'm old fashioned so I believe in the whole name changing bit.

Then YOU marry him :P
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things. Take it or leave it, makes no difference to me.

Then YOU marry him

Dude, if I did that, changing my name wouldn't be the only thing I'd have to change. I'd have to change my sexual preference too. What's more, his last name would really be fitting. Besides, if I were to sway that way, which I won't, he's too much of an average joe. I need to see some bling bling![:/]

Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things. Take it or leave it, makes no difference to me

Get real dude, you're honestly telling me that you wouldn't give two shits if you got married and your wife didn't take on your last name?

Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things. Take it or leave it, makes no difference to me

Get real dude, you're honestly telling me that you wouldn't give two shits if you got married and your wife didn't take on your last name?

I did and I don't...(of course with MY last name....:ph34r:)

What's the difference?

Are you honestly telling me it would be a 'deal breaker'?

It's the 21st century...wives haven't been considered 'property' for what...like 20 years now!:S

Ya don't HAVE to get a new title and registration any more!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

It's the 21st century...wives haven't been considered 'property' for what...like 20 years now!

It's not about being property brother. It's about old fashioned principle. Being part of a new family means that wife & kids have the same last name. It shows that your wife is proud to be your wife by donning your last name, is it not?

So would you care if your kids took your wife's name or would you want them to have your last name?

I'd keep my maiden name.

For me it depends on the last name. If i'm gonna have to spell the name every time i order a freakin pizza, i'll just stick with my maiden name instead of taking on "his" name.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

>It shows that your wife is proud to be your wife by donning your last name, is it not?

Wouldn't the man be proud to be her husband as well?

>So would you care if your kids took your wife's name or would you
>want them to have your last name?

Doesn't really matter. Either one works. Or you could hyphenate, but that makes it harder to spell. (I still can't spell Brodsky-Chenfield.)

So would you care if your kids took your wife's name or would you want them to have your last name?

We have three...they have both.

It shows that your wife is proud to be your wife by donning your last name, is it not?

Gee, I thought my wife was showing she was proud to be my wife...when she said YES! :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

as a spin-off to this... we were discussing the prospect/pittfalls of marrige this weekend and one of the people commented that it was probably best that instead of getting married... you should just change your name...

the logic being that then everyone thinks you're married but if it doesn't work out... its a lot easier to just change your name back then it is to get a divorce...

(and just to clarify this was not my position... just something someone said that I thought was kind of humorous...)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

It's the 21st century...wives haven't been considered 'property' for what...like 20 years now!

It's not about being property brother. It's about old fashioned principle. Being part of a new family means that wife & kids have the same last name. It shows that your wife is proud to be your wife by donning your last name, is it not?

So what you're saying is you want an old fashion girl.

Word of caution...be careful what you wish for, you might just get it! :)

~ "Pack Fast, Pull Low... and Date Your Riggers WIFE!" ~

as if I don't have enough distractions at work...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh6wumm2STg&mode=related&search=

:|

That shit is awesome. :D

Blues,
Dave

Bwahahahaha
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'd take his name. It'd probably be my only opportunity to be known by my neighbors as a "Fagot".

"Man, those Fagots sure have good taste."

"Those Fagots are f*ckin' good dressers."

"I heard those Fagots doin' it in the butt last night . . . it was really hot."

;)

Without opening it, I'll say it can't be any worse than Twardowski.
:D:D

Ok...now I'll open it....

Oh shit...I take it back.

:D:D:D:P

Hey Jim, is Twardowski a Polish name? My wife was SOOO glad to get rid of her maiden last name - Harucki, when she married me. She was pissed off about all the mis-spellings on her mail. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban