Should Paris Hilton go to jail?

Of course she should.... why shouldn't that particular CGCM be subject to the same sanctions as the rest of us? What makes her so special? What makes her better than anyone else? What gives her the right to disregard without penalty the laws of the land? :|

Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...

What gives her the right to disregard without penalty the laws of the land?

For one.. She is Much prettier than you. Secondly she is famous, Third.. She has money.

Did you not read my response?? Do you have any idea how difficult it is being beautiful?? Well let me tell you from experience.. It is not easy for us.

Plain and simply, People like Paris and I cannot be bothered with the same rules as you well.. how should I put this.. Well "Not as Pretty" people.

Now go back to something else like gawking at this weeks national enquirer and leave us special people alone.

:P:D

Beautiful people like Her and I should never have to live by the same rules as the rest of you

I'll give you this. Ya'll are both on the list of people I wouldn't fuck if you paid me:P:P:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Shes such a stupid bitch too whos up her own arse

I am glad to hear that you know her so well. All I ever knew was what the media portrayed and unfortunately, I don’t think you can really trust most of the media.

See, I don’t really know her so it would be really impossible for me to make a judgment about her strictly based on what the media says about her.

As for Violence against her?? Not sure that any of her offences justify violence or as you put it.. Punched in the face once a week.

Shouldn't get away with it because you're rich. Shes such a stupid bitch too whos up her own arse. I don't know how she doesn't get punched in the face at least once a week

Um, I'm no Paris Hilton fan. I'll even go as far to say I don't care for her. But, this sort of emotion is extremely hilarious & begs so many questions I'm afraid I wouldn't want to know the answer to.:D
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Send the silly bitch to prison. In fact, throw her into a mens prison. Silly whorebag needs to be taught a lesson

Am I the only one that really finds that post extreamly disturbing??:|[:/]

that won't be a lesson... that would be pleasure in heaven ;) for her :D
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

You just think she's hot.

To skinny for my tastes. I can do much better.:|

But being a fellow Beautiful and Special person, I can sympathize with her. It is soooo difficult for people like us.:P:D

I agree with you. Most of society just doesn't understand how difficult it is going through life as one of the beautiful people.

People keep trying to take our photos and get our autographs and really all we want to do is be left alone. It drives many beautiful people into downward spirals when we're not left alone. Paris Hilton is a good kid who was driven to this by society. They should give her a second chance and a medal for being so strong even when everybody hates her, but of course, it isn't going to happen. Society doesn't think us beautiful people should receive medals because they just don't get it.

It's a sad, sad world we live in today.
This ad space for sale.