pilotholder

Ideas to ask a someone to prom.

My senior prom is coming up and i dont have an idea on how im going to ask her to prom. Any idea's??

Hey, would you like to goto the prom with me. Never fails.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Never fails.

I'm going to test this theory out. I bet it fails (or Brandy kicks my ass). :D

Lee, would you like to go to the prom with me?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Never fails.

sure why not, i need return flights and i will need a limo picking me up
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Never fails.

sure why not, i need return flights and i will need a limo picking me up

Woo hoo I have a prom date.

Now all I need to find is a prom. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

see all you have to do is ask

Perhaps we've inspired the original poster.

See, pilotholder, if I can get a married man who lives on the other side of the country to go to my prom with me when I don't even HAVE a prom to go to, surely it'll be MUCH easier for you to get a date.:D

Go to her house late at night, throw pebbles at her window until she wakes and opens it. When she peers out say... "I'm sure you'd look much prettier if you clean yourself up and go to the prom with me"

If she doesn't throw shoes back at you, you're in!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Go to her house late at night, throw pebbles at her window until she wakes and opens it. When she peers out say... "I'm sure you'd look much prettier if you clean yourself up and go to the prom with me"

If she doesn't throw shoes back at you, you're in!

Do everything except when she peers out say "Hey, you look a little on the heavy side. If you say yes to go to the prom with me, you'll have all this time to lose some weight and fit into a decent size dress so you can look better as my arm ornament." That seems to gets them all the time. Let me know how that works out.

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

Go and stand outside her bedroom window while holding an oversized boombox over your head playing "In Your Eyes"

:D:D

Have your girlfriend ask you to ask her to the prom. Make sure she's elected queen. Then dump a bucket of pig's blood on her when she's onstage.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Not to toot my own horn here, but i was notorious for asking my (now ex) girlfriend to dances. Here are the ones that are basically legendary, some based off old ideas:

1) I gave her a HUGE tub of butter. Wrote a poem, laminated it, cut it into pieces and mixed it into the tub of butter. After she dug through and pieced the poem together, she was crushed to find the poem basically said I wasn't asking her to prom yet. That night, I went to her house and we watched a movie. Half way through, i popped popcorn and slipped another note into the bowl. She pulled it out and it read: "Just thought i'd BUTTER you up before i POPPED the big question." Then I asked her.

2) B asically did the same thing, except with a giant bag of flower. Except this time, i didn't bother to write anything, just lots of pieces of paper. The next day when she was out shopping, i found her car in a parking lot and left a big flower on her car with a note reading : "Oops, wrong flower." then i asked her.

3) I stole an Olive Garden menu. I scanned it into my computer and added my own menu item, right underneath what she usually orders. It said something along the lines of: "PROM NIGHT: one fun-filled night of something and something else i don't remember or care about anymore."

4) i made a series of pictures of objects or phrases that phonetically sounded like "Will you go to prom with me." (picture of a whale, uncle sam pointing, a green traffic light, a peace sign, i don't remember what i did for 'prom,' a picture of a road with a symbol indicating the 'width,' and finally I made a shirt with an arrow pointing to my head). i set all these things up in a public area and sat on a chair for a fucking hour waiitng for her to show up to school, which she was so kindly late for that day.

Feel free to steal any of these ideas. No more dances for me. Glad i don't have to propose to her.... no idea WTF I woulda done then.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

Put an ad on the bulletin board that reads:

pilotholder lined up a limo, a fifth of jack Daniels and a hotel room.
Call pilotholder at 123-4567.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

My senior prom is coming up and i dont have an idea on how im going to ask her to prom. Any idea's??

Take her to the 7-11. While youre in the parking lot consuming the 40 you just had the streetbum buy for you.....say....."ya know, you dont sweat much for a fat chick...will go to the prom with me?"

:)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.