PikzeeVikzen

Spin off "cheaters" poll

What is your definition of a cheater?

For me it's anything that you won't do in front of your bf/gf/spouse (let's call it significant other). Barring bathroom rituals of course. I'd hate to think that locking yourself in the bathroom for a noisy session with the porcelain god would be cheating. Luckily for me, my hubby knows I'm a huge flirt and doesn't mind a bit.
I'm the twist that turns your key....

What is your definition of a cheater?

For me it's anything that you won't do in front of your bf/gf/spouse (let's call it significant other). Barring bathroom rituals of course. I'd hate to think that locking yourself in the bathroom for a noisy session with the porcelain god would be cheating. Luckily for me, my hubby knows I'm a huge flirt and doesn't mind a bit.

Anything that you deliberatly make an effort to keep as a secret from your SO. I have guy friends that my hubby knows about, I would never sleep with any of them, I feel weird just hugging them.

I wont do anything I dont want her doing.

B/C whats good for the goose is good for the gander. What ever the hell that means.
The rule is if I do it, so can she. there are just too damn many things I'd not want her doing, so it balances out. B|

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Flip the gender in that statement and we're on the same page. When I was younger, more selfish and flippant in relationships, I learned the hard way how my actions actually affected someone else. Now I'm very conscious of my behavior when I'm in a relationship. Basically, I ask myself, is what I'm about to do (or not do) so important to me that its worth hurting someone I love? .. and it never is.

That philosiphy doesnt apply just to "cheating" situations, its also about keeping your word and being true.

That philosiphy doesnt apply just to "cheating" situations, its also about keeping your word and being true.

True dat! How else would I get to hang out with all the Hotties in the ATL? Or drink all the beer at Trivia every tuestday?B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

You would think....

I have not had a boyfriend in 6 years. So when you find out where the good guys in Atlanta are, please let me know! ;)

(Have been on dates etc, but no one that was relationship material. Atlanta is a city of the 'quick fix'. I find both many of the men and women are commitment phobes. Many are just looking for the good time and don't have any real intentions.)

You would think....

I have not had a boyfriend in 6 years. So when you find out where the good guys in Atlanta are, please let me know! ;)

Sorry, I'm not exactly looking for them. The only guys I know in the Atlanta area are reprobates. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Where? ;)

I know of one a few thousand miles from you, but he's spoken for. :D Atlanta is a big city though...there's got to be at least two or three there. :D

Blues,
Dave

Im taken, but thanks for the compliment. :|
that makes it one or two. :o
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Where? ;)

I know of one a few thousand miles from you, but he's spoken for. :D Atlanta is a big city though...there's got to be at least two or three there. :D

Blues,
Dave

LOL, I thought the very same thing... :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Where? ;)

Blues,
Dave

LOL, I thought the very same thing... :D

g

You're an open and honest guy living in Atlanta?! :o I didn't realize you'd made such changes in your life (and anatomy)! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)