ChrisL

strange and ugly are not the same thing.

She's lovely. But y'all really should reconsider that name. Makes me think of that nursery rhyme....Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet??? There's still time....
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Ya know, she kinda grows on you.

She just reminds me of the movie my girlfriend forced me to watch! "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days"

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

But I still hope she has a lot of attitude to pull off that look. ;)

She is extremely lively and energetic, but not high strung and not a yapper at all.

She could still be high strung and a yapper, and I couldn't say a word. I have a chihuahua. ;)
TPM Sister #102

She really does.

I wanted a big dog. Obviously I lost that battle :S

A Chinese Crested Hairless is probably the LAST dog on earth I'd have chosen for myself.

Gotta say though that it only took her about an hour to wiggle her way into my heart.
Her temperament is wonderful. she is lively and energetic, and also extremely cuddly and affectionate.

And QUIET! :)
She is not a yapper and thats what I would have really hated :)
__

My mighty steed

She just reminds me of the movie my girlfriend forced me to watch! "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days"

Youre getting a demotion off yoru man card for that one.

Oh and to the OP, your doggie has a great personality. :o:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

She could still be high strung and a yapper, and I couldn't say a word. I have a chihuahua. ;)

that was the other kind my wife wanted.

I DID get my way on that one in that I refused to have one under any circumstances.
We already have a Jack Russell. Another loud, high strung dog and I'd have
hung myself.

She could have a chihuahua OR me, but not both. :)
__

My mighty steed

She isn't even remotely ugly.
She is in fact extremely cute.

Here, when the word "cute" is used to describe someone, it means "Ugly but fuckable." I've never heard an animal referenced as cute.

I think your dog is ugly. I mean that in the nicest possible way. I can't see her personality, and to quote Pulp Fiction, "Personality goes a long way."

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Here, when the word "cute" is used to describe someone, it means "Ugly but fuckable." I've never heard an animal referenced as cute.

I think your dog is ugly. I mean that in the nicest possible way. I can't see her personality, and to quote Pulp Fiction, "Personality goes a long way."

t

Here "CUTE" means U G L Y but interesting, that dog is SOOOO cute:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I think your dog is ugly. I mean that in the nicest possible way.
t

People seem to define ugly in different ways.

To me "ugly" would mean that her appearance is repulsive, revolting, or disgusting.

Others may define it as anything less than classically beautiful or "normal" as it is defined for a given creature.

Personality notwithstanding, I define her as funny looking, different, or unusual, but definitely not ugly.
__

My mighty steed

t

To me "ugly" would mean that her appearance is repulsive, revolting, or disgusting.

Others may define it as anything less than classically beautiful or "normal" as it is defined for a given creature.

Personality notwithstanding, I define her as funny looking, different, or unusual, but definitely not ugly.

I agree with you! Your dog is very funny looking in a way that warms my heart. I want to hold her a give her kisses. She is adorable and has a very sweet looking face!!!! Congrats to you and your wife!
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

t

She's ADORABLE! In an ugly kind of way. ;);)

Kidding on that. She is a cutie. And yes, she is rather funny looking in a sweet, endearing way. I have a funny looking dog too. I call him ugly every now and then. I get that "look" from him that just makes me laugh. Probably because it makes him look even FUNNIER than his normal, ugly self.

Cute is in the eye of the beholder. And she's cute. But her name is a little weird. :D:D:D
'Shell

Too may people have referred to our new dog as "ugly"

Get it right people. She isn't even remotely ugly.

She is just different. Not ugly.

I'm not even going to read the rest of the posts, I'm going on the picture (read it in a minute).

She's a little sweetie! I love her face. Her markings aren't 'bad'..you'll be able to find her in a crowd of other dogs. Thats one long tail--I hope she grows into it. How old is she (pardon if its been answered before--I'll catch on in a minute) and do you know her parents (again about her growing into that tail).

I think she's adorable and I'm sure you'll get back what you put in with that New Best Friend..~~April
P.S. I'd rather have a funny looking dog than a funny looking kid!

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

She's lovely. But y'all really should reconsider that name.

It would be easier to convince a brick wall than my wife ;)

YOU said the magic word...Wife.
Wife means female.

you're trying to reason with her. in the words of Jack Nicholson(SP?)
"I think of a man and remove accountability and reason."

When asked how he writes(understands) women.:D

Speakers corner anyone?:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' motherfuckin' dog ;)
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".