apollard24

How do I...

incorporate flip flops into a cute going out outfit. I going barhopping this weekend with some friends and haven't been out in a while. I just cant not wear the comfortable fip flops that are glued to my feet.

Any suggestions? I dont want to look like a goob. :D:D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Cover the straps with those hair ornaments with glitter all over them, or something like that. Just make the straps all shiny and it'll dress them up.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Cover the straps with those hair ornaments with glitter all over them, or something like that. Just make the straps all shiny and it'll dress them up.

Wendy W.

Thats a good idea but I dont have any. [:/] I could go and see if there are any cheap ones at the store.

Mark - I dont think they will let me in the bar with no clothes on. But this is S. FLA so nothing would suprise me. :D

no one cares what you wear at the farm, thought you were coming up here see letting us down again. I see Andy let you down with his drunk ass and the cheap beer
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

incorporate flip flops into a cute going out outfit. I going barhopping this weekend with some friends and haven't been out in a while. I just cant not wear the comfortable fip flops that are glued to my feet.

Put on a couple of toe rings, polish the nails and any flip flops/sandals will look nice.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I'd recommend getting some cute strappy sandals instead. Flip flops don't work well on drunk feet ... you could break an ankle! ;)

Yeah... I agree with Shell... Strappy sandals with 5 inch heels would be better.
Remster

I'd recommend getting some cute strappy sandals instead. Flip flops don't work well on drunk feet ... you could break an ankle! ;)

Yeah... I agree with Shell... Strappy sandals with 5 inch heels would be better.

Umm ... Remi ... I don't recall saying 5" heels. Since moving south, your comprehension skills have gone the same direction. :D:D

Please ignore Remi -- like everyone else does. :P:P
'Shell

You mean I could see everything from someone who is 5'5..YES!

I might break my ankle wearing those. I never wear heals.:D

Wear what you want and be happy.
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

Where the hell have I been? I thought combat boots were the In thing.

Combat boots for you would not be a good idea. You would need a step ladder to get into them and they would chafe your thighs.
:D:D:P

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Combat boots for you would not be a good idea. You would need a step ladder to get into them and they would chafe your thighs.

Why do i get the feeling you are masterbating to that idea right now
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

This is true! :D:D

Wear a swimsuit with one of those weird skirt things or go naked... I recommend the latter... No one will notice the flip flops then.;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.