Icon134

Why is it...

At least your at a net gain of one step and getting somewhere.

I'm currently back peddling as fast as I can as just to not fall over.

Here's been my last 7 days:
Wednesday: $916 repair car
Wednesday night: Dog throws up five times
Thursday: Dog craps in house.
Friday: Dog craps in house again.
Saturday: Stupid winds pick up and I didn't quite get my goal of doing 200 jumps my first year
Saturday night: Dog still sick and now has puked in the clubhouse at the dz four times, in her kennel and crapped in the bf's house (and when I'm saying crap...I mean major running, pissin' out your A-hole fun).
Sunday: Bring dog to vet for $230 bill.
This AM: Car breaks down about a 1 mile from work. With the tow charge and probably the alternator (symptoms point in that direction), I'll have another bill for $350. I'm not sure how I'm going to get home or how I'm going to go to get my car picked up. I had to bow out of my first 4 way competition on the 19th because of my unexpected up the ass bills in the last 7 days and leave my team and since my dog has gotten all her medication on Sunday night, she hasn't pooped yet.

Taking two steps forward and one step back seems like a pretty damn good thing right now.

Sorry...going back to my silent moppy place...

that so many things in life involve a 2 steps forward only to end up having to take one step back later...

and ultimately leave me feeling a little dejected... :|

Only one step back? I'd say you're making progress at least!

Suck it up, cupcake. Lose the skirt and get a helmet - life's tough. :D
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Ouch!

He just needs some tough love :P

If this C-5 circles my office 6 or 7 more times, I'm going to head over to the base and see if I can hop on a few loads - seems like a perfectly good waste of fuel for something that big to just go in circles all day.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Yeah, that would be a nice one to have in your log book.

I'm not sure I'll be able to make it out this evening... since my original plans for the afternoon/evening didn't work out I'm going to get my back yard cleaned up... (and I think I might actually breakdown and buy myself a weedeater... :o:D)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

At least your at a net gain of one step and getting somewhere.

I'm currently back peddling as fast as I can as just to not fall over.

Here's been my last 7 days:
Wednesday: $916 repair car
Wednesday night: Dog throws up five times
Thursday: Dog craps in house.
Friday: Dog craps in house again.
Saturday: Stupid winds pick up and I didn't quite get my goal of doing 200 jumps my first year
Saturday night: Dog still sick and now has puked in the clubhouse at the dz four times, in her kennel and crapped in the bf's house (and when I'm saying crap...I mean major running, pissin' out your A-hole fun).
Sunday: Bring dog to vet for $230 bill.
This AM: Car breaks down about a 1 mile from work. With the tow charge and probably the alternator (symptoms point in that direction), I'll have another bill for $350. I'm not sure how I'm going to get home or how I'm going to go to get my car picked up. I had to bow out of my first 4 way competition on the 19th because of my unexpected up the ass bills in the last 7 days and leave my team and since my dog has gotten all her medication on Sunday night, she hasn't pooped yet.

Taking two steps forward and one step back seems like a pretty damn good thing right now.

Sorry...going back to my silent moppy place...

And not one of those things is a REAL concern (purhaps the dog) how sad you didnt make 200 in 12 months, how sad you cant make your 1st 4way comp, how sad you can afford to pay your car and vet bill

Everyones worries should be so sad as yours:S:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Dude!! Screw the backyard and go jump!! Since the weather here's shitty, I think I'll...

"..take a look at my enormous penis, and watch my troubles start a meltin' away :)

well now if you're gonna suggest listening to that song... you could have at least pointed the link to something skydiving related...

http://www.scottgunshell.com/Vids/03june06.wmv

:P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Narrator:
It's just a jump to the left.

All:
And then a step to the right.

Narrator:
Put your hands on your hips.

All:
You bring your knees in tight.
But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane.
Let's do the time-warp again.
Let's do the time-warp again.