Icon134

Why is it...

that so many things in life involve a 2 steps forward only to end up having to take one step back later...

and ultimately leave me feeling a little dejected... :|

It's been brought to my attention that no one has actually asked, what's up mate?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

There should be no bashing of anyone's issues. Regardless of how minor or anti-priority they seem to be to some.

Edited to add:

And one's decision on how to remedy their situation shouldn't be judged as well.

If in your edit you are referring to my question about the dog, I still think that it's a very valid question. I didn't say that it was good or bad, but I was curious as to what the hell was happening with the dog. It's not that I think that she's not a good owner, but I have a dog myself. With all the dog foods that have been harming dogs as of late, I was a bit worried. I didn't mention the bad dog foods because she obviously is aware of what she feeds her dog. Ironically, I didn't want to sound accusatory in my post, but I feel that your post made mine seem that way. :S

Anytime someone posts something on DZ.com, conclusions might begin to be formed, especially if someone leaves out crucial information. Every person walking this earth "judges" in some way or another, what other's do, say and even post. Anyone who says that they don't ever "judge"or form an opinion about other's actions is not being honest. I would rather have an opinion, than not, and I don't apologize for asking questions.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

:)
Me?
I'm looking at the dog...looking at the big beautiful blue sky...looking at the dog...looking at the big beautiful blue sky...

"Mr. Vet...keep the dog. See ya."

I'm looking at the car...looking at the big beautiful blue sky...looking at the car...looking at the big beautiful blue sky...

"Mr. Mechanic...keep the car. See ya."

:D:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

that so many things in life involve a 2 steps forward only to end up having to take one step back later...

It's been brought to my attention that no one has actually asked, what's up mate?
well thanks for asking but I didn't so much really have any desire to talk about what was up... just kind of wanted to let everyone know that I was feeling dejected... :D

you know get it off my chest as it were...

but thanks for asking... B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

well thanks for asking but I didn't so much really have any desire to talk about what was up... just kind of wanted to let everyone know that I was feeling dejected... :D

you know get it off my chest as it were...

but thanks for asking... B|

Scott you shouldn't jump into that german stuff so soon. Having someone dump on your chest should not be one of your first experiences. That is just my opinion.:ph34r:
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Hope you're feeling better today Scott! A little sleep always seems to help me. :)

actually not enough sleep is never a good thing...

as for the other new post I'm gonna try and forget what I read... which is unfortunately easier said then done... B|

Why you no sleep?? I slept like the dead, almost, last night. Ahhh it was good till I had to get up. >:(

Oh... I sleep through the night... I just usually don't get the 8 hours I like to have... usually closer to 4-6 a night... go to bed at 1 to 2 AM and wake up between 6-7 AM...

there just aren't enough hours in the day to do everything I would like to do... :D:P

there just aren't enough hours in the day to do everything I would like to do... :D:P

tell me about it.
Today is a prime example for me. I will be lucky to make it home by 8 and get food in me by 9. Doesn't sound bad but it is since most of the time I'm working out from 5-8.

Why you go to bed so late? You're done with my dvd, move on man, move on:ph34r:
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Why you go to bed so late? You're done with my dvd, move on man, move on:ph34r:

Oh the list just goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on...

to quote Frost...

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

actually not enough sleep is never a good thing...

Okay, I misspoke. LOTS of sleep usually helps me. Not getting enough is never good for me either, and I usually don't get my 8 hours since I get up at 5:30. B|

And I find it's usually best to ignore Paul too. :D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

you are singing the song that never ends??

this is the song that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friends.

Some people started singing it...

...not knowin' what it was. Now they'll continue singin' it forever just because

this is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singin' it not knowin' what it was. Now they'll continue singin' it forever just becausethis is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singin' it not knowin' what it was. Now they'll continue singin' it forever just becausethis is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singin' it not knowin' what it was. Now they'll continue singin' it forever just becausethis is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singin' it not knowin' what it was. Now they'll continue singin' it forever just becausethis is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singin' it not knowin' what it was. Now they'll continue singin' it forever just becausethis is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singin' it not knowin' what it was. Now they'll continue singin' it forever just because...:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

take it away lisamarie

It just goes on and on my friends, some people STARTED singing it not knowing what it was...and theyll continue singing it forever just because...this is the song that doesnt end, it just goes on and on myyyy friends....:|
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

take it away lisamarie

It just goes on and on my friends, some people STARTED singing it not knowing what it was...and theyll continue singing it forever just because...this is the song that doesnt end, it just goes on and on myyyy friends....:|

I knew you would find this eventually:D:D
Skymama's #2 stalker -