yardhippie

Just make it end.

Really!? Will this day ever end? I spend 4 days on the road only to realize how much I HATE, having to come back into the office. Every time I do I find that some other jackass has decided I dont have enough to do and piled some more work on me. So what am I gonna do about it? NOTHING, absoloutely nothing.
Fuck 'em all.
I used to say that losing one monkey can fuck up the circus, but Im the last monkey. It still won't stop the circus, but it'll sure hurt. So, next week, when Im a bit more calm, Im going after a raise, and we'll see how my spirits are then.

The sooner this day is over, the sooner I can get my jump on! B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

In about 15 minutes I have to go & put on a paper suit & mask & two layers of latex gloves, enter a Biosafety level 3 laboratory, and infect six million macrophages with HIV.

:|

I envy you. :|
No really, it seems like I work with six million macrophages. :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

In about 15 minutes I have to go & put on a paper suit & mask & two layers of latex gloves, enter a Biosafety level 3 laboratory, and infect six million macrophages with HIV.

Do they engulf intruders?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Do they engulf intruders?

Swallow you whole even. Until your lifefoce is consumed. Then spit you out and move on to the next poor soul.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

So I guess that piano playin' in a whorehouse gig didn't work out huh?! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Look at it this way.. It'll make the opening sweeter, the canopy ride smoother, the hook turn faster, the whiskey tastier and the women softer. Hope your weekend gets you out of the funk.:)
Tell Hottie hello for me.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Look at it this way.. It'll make the opening sweeter, the canopy ride smoother, the hook turn faster, the whiskey tastier and the women softer. Hope your weekend gets you out of the funk.:)
Tell Hottie hello for me.

I'll not tell Hottie anything for you, tell her yourself! :P
Oh, wait, that would mean you'd have to come around once in a while! :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

... So what am I gonna do about it? NOTHING, absoloutely nothing.

Fuck 'em all.

So, next week, when Im a bit more calm, Im going after a raise, and we'll see how my spirits are then.

Yeah, if I was your boss, I'd be dying for the opporunity to reward you with a raise ... :S;)

steveOrino

...So, next week, when Im a bit more calm, Im going after a raise, and we'll see how my spirits are then.

Good. That gives you a week to prepare for the, "The company is not making enough money for raises right now", speech.

:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...So, next week, when Im a bit more calm, Im going after a raise, and we'll see how my spirits are then.

Be sure and throw in a bunch of those 'monkey and circus' references...bosses like that! :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

... So what am I gonna do about it? NOTHING, absoloutely nothing.

Fuck 'em all.

So, next week, when Im a bit more calm, Im going after a raise, and we'll see how my spirits are then.

Yeah, if I was your boss, I'd be dying for the opporunity to reward you with a raise ... :S;)

Well considering in the past 3 months my boss has: lost 3 of my co-workers (by his mismanagement) so their work load is now on me, allowed other departments to give me projects with short timelines, so the above workloads get no attention, canceled a training (me receiving new training) to Vienna no less, and repetedly asks me for ideas, yet refused to ever listen to them.
Yet Im still here and get the important shit done even if I have to stay late or work weekends.

yea, I'd be sarcastic too. :|
:D:P;)
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I was just yanking your chain. No offense intended.

That being said ... when I was a boss, I'd surely promote or give a raise to those who helped out when the work was hard. However, I don't think I would reward somone who said "F$#@ it! I'm not doing any more work. Eh. but maybe that is just me. :S

steveOrino

Good. That gives you a week to prepare for the, "The company is not making enough money for raises right now", speech.

:D:D

Right!!! The interview for the raise is just after you watched the president of the company park their new Mercedes in a reserved parking space as you arrived for work that morning.:D:D
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

I was just yanking your chain. No offense intended.

That being said ... when I was a boss, I'd surely promote or give a raise to those who helped out when the work was hard. However, I don't think I would reward somone who said "F$#@ it! I'm not doing any more work. Eh. but maybe that is just me. :S

Well you, like I, would have never let hard work go un-thanked, and/or unrewarded. I've been in a supervisory position several times. Even if my hands were tired with budget, I found ways to make it worth my employees while to work hard. Thats how you keep the good ones. I might not have given them what they wanted, but I did the best I could. Good folks recognize that.
My boss couldnt recognize any work Ive ever done, much less the good work. :o

Oh, and no offense taken! ;) Im still answering phones and emails. Its not like Im refusing to work, just work on the bazillion of projects I've got in front of me. [:/]
Mohoso Rodriguez #865