Cashmanimal

How long do we let it go?...

she has made it pretty clear she wants nothing to do with him.

She went to a party with him....;)

Yeah, but this was before he got creepy and started assuming with things. She went because she is his friend, and didn't think she was going to be leaving as his girlfriend...

I lobbied the idea that we should talk to him together and help explain, because I consider myself to be a nice guy and think it might make him feel a bit better to at least know I am not some random douchebag.

The only complication is I will be leaving for a little over a month for travel... and I leave in two days. Not leaving us much time, since all of that time will be devoted to finals... and HE is gone until the day after I leave....

Bummer. Thanks for some meaningful input, though. It's always good to hear what more than two people can come up with as a solution...

As linder and them said.......I'd laugh my ass off if she is playing you both the same way...

And the fact that you are leaving and he'll still be here? Makes ya think eh?

Not that I want to put any doubt in your head or anything...

Just go ahead and ask for her number...quit beating around the bush! :):$:ph34r:

Haha! Yeah....

She's coming on the trip with me ;)
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

Just go ahead and ask for her number...quit beating around the bush! :):$:ph34r:

Haha! Yeah....

good move! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

If it was that cool, and amazing you would not have any time to be posting about it here,,,,:S she's with him tonite isn't she ?[:/]

YUP! And she's taste yummy!! :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I mean, he sounds like a fragrant asshole,

I wish some one could explain this to me.:D
Nevermind the drama, WTF do a fragrant asshole SOUND like?

I'm Guessing the frangrace is something like flowers so does it sound like a garden? Can you hear bee's?
hear the wind? Hear the manure being shoveled?:S
My photos

My Videos

I mean, he sounds like a fragrant asshole,

I wish some one could explain this to me.:D
Nevermind the drama, WTF do a fragrant asshole SOUND like?

I'm Guessing the frangrace is something like flowers so does it sound like a garden? Can you hear bee's?
hear the wind? Hear the manure being shoveled?:S
Maybe they're like Trumpet Flowers, or Danish Bell flowers:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I consider myself to be a nice guy and think it might make him feel a bit better to at least know I am not some random douchebag.

Haha! Yeah....

If she's coming on the trip with you and won't be seeing him for a month, then what are you worried about? I think he'll get the hint when she doesn't talk to him for a month.

Of course, that begs the question why you even posted this thread in the first place. And the answer looks suspiciously like you're just bragging that you got the girl and he didn't, in which case, yeah, you are a douchebag.

If they are just friends, and you two are dating, why didnt you go to the birthday with her? That would have made it very clear. Did she invite you to the birthday party?

That. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Well, if you want a serious answer from a girls perspective...

She should tell him the truth. You really don't need to get involved at all, because it sounds like you're not really friends with him in the 1st place. Are you absolutely positive she's not telling him the exact same things she's telling you? Honesty is always the best policy in these situations, and the sooner the better, especially if she's going away with you for a month. Good luck and enjoy your relationship. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Point #2. She recently just became single, right? This guy has been interested for awhile, so have you. Maybe she IS dating both of you, and that is not wrong in this circumstance. You are not married. You are not exclusive. It could be she is out meeting different guys, and eventually will decide who she wants to eventually exclusively date. But you have to let her do what she needs to do. Maybe in the end she may not choose you, or maybe she will. There is nothing you can do except sit back and let her make the decision. You have no rights to her and have no business telling another guy anything. Sure, it sucks to think the girl you like is out with someone else, but at this stage in the game, I feel there is nothing you can do. The only person that needs to be telling this other guy to back off is her. And if this guy is being 'creepy' or too much, she certainly wouldn't be going to his birthday party and let him tell everyone that she is his girlfriend. It just does not sound right to me.

Excellent points, well said girly! Kind of what I was trying to say, but you said it better.

And maybe I'll work on that jacket idea...should be fairly easy. PsychoBob already has a jacket that says FAA on the back. Probably wouldn't be too hard to add some extra letters...:D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

it's not so much 'playing games.' I could have said that better.

Like I said, she has made it pretty clear she wants nothing to do with him. I don't even know this guy. Never talked to him in my life. But I don't wanna be the "back the fuck off" guy, because she IS friends with him, and she doesn't wanna resort to basically the same thing, for the same reason.

"Made it pretty clear"?

If she hasn't made it 100%, unmistakably clear that he has no chance for romance, that means she is keeping the option open Bub.

If she wants to stay "friends" with a guy that clearly wants a lot more, and is even advertising publicly that she is his girlfriend, when she doesn't want anything of the kind, then I gotta ask what the fuck she is playing at
:S
__

My mighty steed