chaoskitty

Lawn care help..

Hey wheres Cocheese, Kitty the yard don't look that bad, cut it low rake it up, re seed. Keep the same bed, just weed it. you could do a patio stone area, the dog will go there, they don't like there feet wet and just have you ROOMIE clean up his dogs shiot.

Good luck, OH yea tell your roomie there is this thing we just invented it called a LEASH, and we are using them to walk our dogs, so they siot on the neighbors lawn :ph34r:

E

It looks to me like your lawn needs to be aerated and reseeded. Over time your soil becomes compacted and when you aerate it loosens it and allows for more air to get in. Your yard isn't very big so it should be a pretty easy job if you want to do it yourself. I just did mine two days ago using one of these http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1249366556.1175168575@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdhaddkiejfmjkcgelceffdfgidgjl.0&CNTTYPE=PROD_META&CNTKEY=misc/searchResults.jsp&MID=9876&N=2984+5521&pos=n18 All I did was throw down seed, run the weasel over the lawn pressing pretty hard to stir up the soil and sew the seeds, and then water often. You should see good results in no time! B|
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

I think you should invest in astroturf. No maintenance, green glass, and you could even have it painted with a specialized chaoskitty logo!

:)
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

remember, napalm sticks to people AND pets... not suggesting anything... just throwin' that out there for random knowledge;):P:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Are we having lawn care day at your house?? I'll bring some wine!! :ph34r::)

Excellent idea! But you know that wine gets warm too quickly.. vodka and lemonade is much more refreshing. B|
Bring some hot guys with you too. I look much better when they're doing all of the work. ;) :ph34r:

Bring some hot guys with you too. I look much better when they're doing all of the work.

You know... I think I know a few guys who owe me!! Let me know when. I should be around for Shane's visit - just let me know what to bring.

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

I found the flagstone on craigslist for $150, which knocked several hundred dollars off of the project.
I was able to borrow shovels, rakes, and a wheelbarrow from friends.

Sooo.. in a very HGTV show style budget list:
$150.00 -flagstone
$215.00 -60 bags of leveling sand
$140.00 -renting a tiller and a tamper
$ 27.00 -border stones
$ 80.00 -misc stuff

= $612.00 which is a lot less than the $1700 quote I got from a landscaper. :S

I didn't post that I needed one.. I just was trying to keep it simple. Thanks though :)

Yes a tamper is a machine that vibrates and levels the sand. But as we found out it ONLY works on level surfaces. My yard has a slight slant to it so that was a waste of money. :S