ryoder

Sarah Silverman roasts Paris Hilton at the MTV Movie Awards

You’re the one who mentioned that even if someone fucks a 100 people a night you don’t care it is not a big deal. My Point is. To me it is a big deal. I would consider someone who fucks a 100 different people a night a slut.

what does this have to do with Paris and how does this even remotely justify your position that Paris is a Slut?

That analogy I used had nothing to do with whether or not Paris was a Slut. Just making a point that someone sex life in none of our business.

You say Paris is a Slut and deserves our contempt. I say based on what? You don’t know her. You have no idea how many people she has been with. You know nothing that the sensationalized media and Gossip columnist has not told you.

Again, I'm not a fan of Paris' but I have to correct the people who are saying she just lives off her parent's money. So far that I know of, she's had a tv show for 4 years, a book, perfume, a cd and a chain of night clubs all affiliated with her name. Someone out there is buying into this stuff and making her a lot money. She might not be as dumb as you think she is.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I just think that in order to have the fame and fortune you should have the skills nessessary to back it up...weather it be a professional athlete, and actor or actress, a singer or band member...or even a big wig of a corporation...just something worth value to get them to the level.

That's not usually true. Some people just know what the public loves and they cater to that. Paris is a prime example. I can't stand her, dont really find her attractive, but will say I respect her for knowing what masses want. Hell, I wish I had a famous last name. It would open up so many doors. What I do with those opportunities is upto me. Look at Sophia Coppola. I think she is an amazing director. Do you honestly think if her last name was James she would be where she is at right now. She would probably be a server is some hollywood restaurant waiting for a break.

Has everyone ignored the fact that yes, Paris has a huge inheritance. BUT, she is working and earning her own way. Whether you call it talent or not, she does have a reality tv show, her own brand of perfume, jewelry, is a spokesmodel. I believe her sister has her own clothing line. Like it or not, these girls are popular, but they are not just sitting around getting money from daddy, they are trying to earn things on their own. Do you believe everything the media says? You know people love drama, they love to hear celebrities are 'bad'. Jealousy breeds all sorts of evil. Don't we all wish we were rich enough to buy ourselves out of trouble, or take any vacation we wanted, or buy any rig we wanted! :ph34r: Go ahead and hate Paris if you want, but at least she is not so spoiled that she makes no effort. She has done charity work too, you got to have some respect for that, right?

I don’t claim to be a Paris expert. As I mentioned before I have never really given a fuck about her and find it extremely annoying that the News even waists time for such people like Paris or Brittany or any other duch bag.

Yet you are willing to spend over an hour arguing over just how much of a slut she is?

I know that almost everything I have unwillingly seen and heard about her including post on this thread reflect her in a negative way.

Media Spin?? Who has she hurt? What effect has she had on anyone’s life other than having listen to the media go on about her. Want to stop that? Quit Listening to them.

Please enlighten us if you know her personally or have some inside info.

She may or may not be the biggest slut in the world. I don’t know and neither does anyone else here.

The sad and pathetic calls and wishes for her to be raped and other such hatred based off Hollywood gossip in the beginning of this thread I found more disgusting than anything Paris has ever supposedly done.

These standards that I hold for my self. So no I don’t expect anyone to follow them but I do have the right to express my opinion and you the right to disagree with it.

Your reasons for calling her a whore don't make sense to me but whatever. I feel like you are very hostile about it and then try to write off the hostility as morality when called on it.

I don't watch television and don't know much about Sarah Silverman, nor Paris, but I just watched the video, since this thread has so many hits. In my opinion, it is WRONG to purposely humiliate another human being.

Also, I read the comments on this thread. How could anyone honestly believe that a person has no redeeming qualities? Why wish ill-will or physical harm (rape, even!) on another human being, simply because one doesn't agree with the way that person leads her/his life?

In my opinion, EVERYONE has at least one redeeming quality. I do believe that EVERYONE has the capacity to do something good, to love, to give or to change their life around. It's never too late to become a better human being.

I don't watch television and don't know much about Sarah Silverman, nor Paris, but I just watched the video, since this thread has so many hits. In my opinion, it is WRONG to purposely humiliate another human being.

Also, I read the comments on this thread. How could anyone honestly believe that a person has no redeeming qualities? Why wish ill-will or physical harm (rape, even!) on another human being, simply because one doesn't agree with the way that person leads her/his life?

In my opinion, EVERYONE has at least one redeeming quality. I do believe that EVERYONE has the capacity to do something good, to love, to give or to change their life around. It's never too late to become a better human being.

i completely agree with that, but for the time being, the only quality i've found in paris is that she upsets people.. and she's doing an AMAZING job with that.. :D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

5 pages and counting. And people wonder why Paris is on the cover of everything or why she is on the news again. It's because of you, you and you, you standing over there looking bored and you and you......all talking/arguing about how you like/hate her. It's the medias perpetual wet dream that permeates through all socio-economic classes pretty much on a global level. Until someone else takes her place, she will continue to be a cash cow to the media and to the world and no doubt Paris is laughing all the way to the bank. Like I said, it's a fucked up world we live in.:S

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING