Scubadivemaster

Someone is selling my rig on Ebay! Bidders Beware!

haha..if i was actually spending that much yeah..i would want those accessories too....but this fuckwit isnt getting anything...lol
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

haha..if i was actually spending that much yeah..i would want those accessories too....but this fuckwit isnt getting anything...lol

Let's say you have the winning bid. The seller asks to get paid. You refuse. That will certainly get you suspended by eBay. Unless eBay deals with the fraud in record times, there is a chance you'll be flagged in their system before the seller is. Then good luck having them reverse the flag...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

haha....i just sent him a nice lil message...lol

Me too - something about skydivers sticking together, and I hope he goes to jail (or hell)

Hope ebay follows this up!!
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

No, typically at this point the scammer will ask for the money to be sent some way that is outside Ebay's payment policies. They will threaten bad feedback, etc if you do not pay. You are within your rights to refuse to wire them the money or use a money order when the auction listed Paypal as the method of payment. They may put an unpaid item strike against you, but if you use Member messages for your communications with them, you can always easily refer Ebay to the saved messages to show that the scammer did not act in good faith.

Yes I reported the other Auction. I am really surprised they didn't get them pulled calling my powerseller rep and asking WTF. If you all hadn't been on this someone would be getting ripped off right now aqnd she promised she was on it. She even checked both autions while I was on the phone and agreed they where the same. I'll let you know what she has to say.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

haha..the poor sucker was me. B|..lol...but i wanted it that way so someone that doenst know any better. Still no communication from the seller and i talked to a customer service rep and she gave me the link to the trade and trust part and explained to them exactly what has happened. I did not mention the racer auction...but others here have already addressed that. :)

"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye