BillyVance

For those of you suffering from Tinnitus (ringing in the ear)

I met a deaf doctor at the convention last week. She mentioned this website as the main source of info on Tinnitus. I know a bunch of you suffer from it. I do too, sometimes. I've got mine under control, but over exposure of my ears to sound can trigger it.

So here it is: www.ata.org

Good luck! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thanks for that.

Cool! B|

See? I'm not always an asshole post whore on here... ;):ph34r:

I wouldn't go that far. I HATE being reminded of the non-stop ringing. Now I'm stuck with not being able to ignore it for the next day or two. Thanks Billy! >:(:P

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Thanks for that.

Cool! B|

See? I'm not always an asshole post whore on here... ;):ph34r:

I wouldn't go that far. I HATE being reminded of the non-stop ringing. Now I'm stuck with not being able to ignore it for the next day or two. Thanks Billy! >:(:P

Blues,
Dave

I'll help you get rid of it... Go back and open a bunch of my old sick twisted pictures... That'll get your mind off the ringing... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

...I HATE being reminded of the non-stop ringing. Now I'm stuck with not being able to ignore it for the next day or two. Thanks Billy! >:(:P

I make up lyrics to go with the music.

The music is boring but the lyrics can sometimes get wild.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

See? I'm not always an asshole post whore on here...

Nope, sometimes you post cool things...like the pics of your little one.:)

Well, we all have to have SOME balance... :ph34r::)

Yup. Got it. Too much abuse on my ears over my short life. I'm waiting for the smart kids to make a stem cell sorbett that I can pour down my ear canal.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

How is yours under control?..............................J.....

Well, I'm already deaf, and incoming sound (too much of it or too loud) amplified by my hearing aid is the source of any tinnitus attack. If I feel an attack coming, I turn the aid off or take it out and wait for it to subside.

Makes me feel sorry for the rest of you fuckers that you don't have that ability... [:/]:P

Are they talking about the same kind of ringing I get sometimes after long exposure to loud noise? I get that ringing sometimes. Even thought I wear my earplugs. It usually goes away after a few hours. But sometimes it hangs around for a day. Never had it last longer than 24 hours.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Are they talking about the same kind of ringing I get sometimes after long exposure to loud noise? I get that ringing sometimes. Even thought I wear my earplugs. It usually goes away after a few hours. But sometimes it hangs around for a day. Never had it last longer than 24 hours.

Yep, that kind of ringing. There's all kinds though. Usually it sounds like a irritating whine or tone. My worst attack was in 1992 and it took a whole year for it to go away. B|

My worst attack was in 1992 and it took a whole year for it to go away.

When you say attack, does that mean it just started for no reason or where you around loud noise for a longperiod of time. I have never had it "just happen" without a reason.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

My worst attack was in 1992 and it took a whole year for it to go away.

When you say attack, does that mean it just started for no reason or where you around loud noise for a longperiod of time. I have never had it "just happen" without a reason.

There was a reason... My ears decided they had had enough of those Walkman earphones jammed in the ears with the volume on full blast, or the big ass woofer boxes behind the seats in my old truck, also on at full blast. B|B|B|