skymama

Should I be offended?

Better lay low fer a few days. There’s a posse with ropes, chains and guns after you. Heaven knows what would happen to your derriere if they caught you. :D

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Okay folks !! ( Raising Hand Up ) It was me that sent the PM.

Haha, I was wondering if you'd find this! :ph34r: You didn't have to out yourself, I wasn't going to post your name. I'm just having a little fun. Remember, I did say you were a nice guy in my first post.

Seriously, it's a lifestyle book, not a diet book, right?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Of course.....:)

Ah Hem....you were saying something about pictures of your wife?! :P

Geesh...that was 4 years ago and I still remember that thread! :D:D:D

I'll NOT open that link :)

....last time I saw the pics, my keyboard got all sticky! :$

Get the chains!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You are absolutely beautiful... physically and in every other way.

Aw, thanks Jen, that's so sweet of you to say! :)
Maybe I did...I never remember what I post. There have been many times that I've gotten an e-mail saying, "so-and-so has replied to your post in this thread" and I've thought, "I posted to that thread??" :ph34r:

maybe you should limit your drinking then:P
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

maybe you should limit your drinking then

I've been a Mod for almost 5 years. It's the only way I can get through it now. :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Okay folks !! ( Raising Hand Up ) It was me that sent the PM. Calm yourselves...no bad intentions here. Just trying to spread good info that works. 3 people made comments about food and health and i sent 2 messages and 1 post. :S:ph34r:
- I never said anyone was fat
- its not a diet book
- i'm the one who is fat
and so now what? B|;)

I still think we should kill him.:|

Okay folks !! ( Raising Hand Up ) It was me that sent the PM. Calm yourselves...no bad intentions here. Just trying to spread good info that works. 3 people made comments about food and health and i sent 2 messages and 1 post. :S:ph34r:
- I never said anyone was fat
- its not a diet book
- i'm the one who is fat
and so now what? B|;)

I still think we should kill him.:|

Did anyone get him over the weekend?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Yes! Do you want me to bitch slap him for you?;)

Well, that might be OK if it's alright with skymama, but them Tex-Mex boys already got their rope out. i would hate to disappoint them.

Very Smart.

If'n weuns don't get our killin' - we just take the next closest.:P

Do no harm to jumpwally, he already said he didn't intend to offend me. Besides, if you hurt him he probably won't post any more pictures of his wife. I know you don't want that to happen. ;)

Do no harm to jumpwally, he already said he didn't intend to offend me. Besides, if you hurt him he probably won't post any more pictures of his wife. I know you don't want that to happen. ;)

Just cuz we wanna see him kildt, don't mean we want ta do him harm!

I thought I was the only one who still remembered those pictures.:)
You know, it's been way too long since he has made one of those posts>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Oh Sure, get us all rev'd up over it, lead us to believe we get to have some fun with it then--- Bam!, change your mind and say no we can't. >:(
That is such a 'mom' thing to do skymama, can I have ice cream after dinner??? oh i know 'We'll see' then when i've eaten all my veggies it'll be 'No, go to your room!'>:(:P:P:P:P
You're as wonderful as a slinkie!! NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Oh Sure, get us all rev'd up over it, lead us to believe we get to have some fun with it then--- Bam!, change your mind and say no we can't. >:(
That is such a 'mom' thing to do skymama, can I have ice cream after dinner??? oh i know 'We'll see' then when i've eaten all my veggies it'll be 'No, go to your room!'>:(:P:P:P:P

What are YOU all pissed about...??? :o

Not like you got a whole truck full of tar & feathers with no place to use 'em! :|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~