ntrprnr

Just did my best O'Reilly yet

Those pigs are creepy looking.

I dunno... The girl that the pig who went for the condon was starting to soften up to him just before he went to get them. I think she digs on swine:ph34r:. He was one motherfucking charming pig!:D
Remster

Those pigs are creepy looking.

I dunno... The girl that the pig who went for the condon was starting to soften up to him just before he went to get them. I think she digs on swine:ph34r:. He was one motherfucking charming pig!:D

That girl looks like she'd do anything male. :o:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I'll take Missed Pulp Fiction References for $400 Alex.

You won. Didn't see that movie. :P

:o

Get a rope Jake!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I was flipping last night and caught it. Normally I would skip the Factor but since I saw you I left it on. Very nice arguements and it looks like Bill will have you on again since you didn't piss him off completely. :D

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

IVery nice arguements and it looks like Bill will have you on again since you didn't piss him off completely. :D

But I would love to see Peter get Bill wound up the way Geraldo Rivera did. I thought old Bill's head was going to explode.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

But I would love to see Peter get Bill wound up the way Geraldo Rivera did. I thought old Bill's head was going to explode.

That is the best thing I have ever, ever seen on TV. (Well ok, Youtube:P)

Two grown men absolutely screaming at each other as if they'd get a de facto 'win' if they were just able to completely drown out what the other guy was saying. I was half expecting Jerry Springer to appear in the audience and do his 'Thought for the day' after they'd finished.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?