normiss

So hungover you got sick on the ride up???

Someone did this past weekend in Z-hizzie....nice pink chunks...even the tandem passengers laughed.
:D
silly freefly kids
:P

I'm curious what the pink drink was the night before...and next time, please stick your head out of the open door!:S

So, if she threw up outside the door, would it make it to the ground or would it break up before it reached the ground? I'm just wondering if someone could be sitting there and all the sudden have barf missles on them!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I don't know but I think I'm done with this thread about puke. I think I've reached a personal low for this website. Twenty thousand posts of being pure and innocent and now look at the path you brought me down. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:D:D
Those SW Florida boys...

The plane smelled really gross after that.

Sticking his head out the door...I envision:
Swirls of puke spraying back into the open door and soaking tandems and pilots.

The puke, on this day, would have mixed in nicely with the rain and flown unnoticably to the ground in a fine, pink mist. It may have even contributed to the heavy-in-the-red rainbows we were seeing.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I don't know but I think I'm done with this thread about puke. I think I've reached a personal low for this website. Twenty thousand posts of being pure and innocent and now look at the path you brought me down. :ph34r:

Should have made your 20,000th post in here! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Not very considerate given the person was sitting in the open frigging door!>:(

Not very considerate to be jumping in that condition and putting everyone else in danger. If she's so hungover that she's puking, then she's too altered to be jumping. :S

Ok, I'll stop being the fun police now. :)

I almost did once, thanks to bryangoesboom and his brilliant idea of waking up at the 10 minute call for the first load. Asshole.

Thats what im here for;)
Worst ride to altitude ever:D:D

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

From what the girl freeflying with him said.....she saw this weird stuff flying in from the door then realized what it was as it hit them!:$

another good reason for using a full face helmet!!:P

and that is enuf of this topic for me!! yuck![:/]

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

This has been done...

You know those little cans of Dinty Moore beef stew?
Empty one into a baggie and carry it in your helmet.
(When everyone wore frap hats, this was easier)

Then, fake barfing into your hat.

Then, have an accomplice look over, pick out a little brown chunk at flip it in his mouth.

Pause for effect...
:ph34r:

This has been done...

Then, have an accomplice look over, pick out a little brown chunk at flip it in his mouth.

Pause for effect...

bwahahaha i'm so going to do this.

we've had a guy puking out of a cessna. he hung his head out the door and everyone else held onto him while he puked. none came back in. I think the trick is to get the entire head outside the aircraft

MB 3528, RB 1182

This has been done...

Pause for effect...

bwahahaha i'm so going to do this.

we've had a guy puking out of a cessna. he hung his head out the door and everyone else held onto him while he puked. none came back in. I think the trick is to get the entire head outside the aircraft

And just below the fuselage... you don't want puke streaming across the fuselage behind the door.

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban