masterrig

Rosie! The Price Is Wrong!

Gimme a day and I'll get skymama's name in there too....

Sometimes, I am really amazed at which threads my name shows up in. I'm just sitting here relaxing after cleaning the house and drinking my wine then suddenly I'm choking on it from some of the things you guys post! :S:ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Bob Barker himself said he wanted her to host it. If she's good enough for Bob...

From the AP:

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- It may have sounded like an endorsement, but Bob Barker's recent remarks about Rosie O'Donnell weren't meant that way. "The Price Is Right" host, who retired this month after 35 years with the show, told reporters last week at the Daytime Emmy Awards that he had "no doubt" that O'Donnell would make a fine host for the CBS game show.

But Barker told The Associated Press on Wednesday that he never meant to endorse any potential host and has no role in choosing his replacement.

It's going to be up to the show execs, anyway....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

my point being...anything can be placed on there or modified to suit one's preference.
nothing accurate about it....sometimes.
not a place I would base any facts.

is Her Hotness still on there???

or do I need a few more votes to get it to stick??:D:D:D

Bob Barker himself said he wanted her to host it. If she's good enough for Bob...

I just read where, Bob Barker did not intend his remarks to be taken as an 'endorsement' for Rosie.

Chuck

Hey!! He promised ME his endorsement!! I'm soooooooo gonna sue his a$$ >:(>:(~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

I just read where, Bob Barker did not intend his remarks to be taken as an 'endorsement' for Rosie.

Chuck

Hey!! He promised ME his endorsement!! I'm soooooooo gonna sue his a$$ >:(>:(~~April

The line forms to the right!:D:D:D

Chuck

I wonder if she will sexually harrass all the girls who demonstrate the products like Bob did for years.

Those who rebuffed his advances had amazingly short careers on the show.

Na...but the models WILL have short hair, and 'comfortable' shoes! :P

Yeah and short fingernails, along with the "please don't make me eat your ugly fat pussy again" look on their faces.[:/]

"The Price is Right" - Damn - I didn't know they were still airing that show! Meh - I'm all for the bitch hosting it. I mean, come on - She's grabbing for any time on the tube she can, and maybe the price is right will be like a black hole - keep her from showing her obnoxious face on other worthwhile programs. :P

=========Shaun ==========

People can not like someone but the nasty name calling is what gets me. I don't know why some are so threatened or afraid of her. People who constantly use foul language to attack someone do so because they don't know what else to say. This isn't directed at anyone- just an observation.

People can not like someone but the nasty name calling is what gets me. I don't know why some are so threatened or afraid of her. People who constantly use foul language to attack someone do so because they don't know what else to say. This isn't directed at anyone- just an observation.

Rosie, is a 'button pusher'. She incites hate and discontent wherever she goes. She angers a lot of people with what she says. I don't think, anyone feels threatened by her or fears her. She puts her britches on one leg at a time, just like anyone else. She brings it on herself. The way some folks express their anger, may be the use of ugly words. It's just the way some folks are. We have a very interesting society... to say the least. :D

Chuck

"The price is wrong, bitch!"

PS: Can anyone name the movie?

Just an off the cuff guess but...

UHF? You know, with the goofy Michael Jackson song spoofer? Damn if I can remember his name....
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

'Happy Gilmour' As said by Adam Sandler!;)

Chuck

D'OH!!! How could I have missed that easy one??? :S:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

'Happy Gilmour' As said by Adam Sandler!;)

Chuck

D'OH!!! How could I have missed that easy one??? :S:D

It was a tuffy!:D I think, that was the best movie, Sandler has ever done.

Chuck