turtlespeed

Why did you do it?

Ummmmm Matthew McConaughey and lance armstrong the whole gay thing.
Captain likes to have Matthew as his avatar, so he must like lance in that way, so he must be gay.
It's really just simple logic.

Um WRONG, we covered this the other day damn it, Review my more recent posts, Freud. I get mistaken for him all the time so I thought, what the hell, I'll help you mistake me for him, just send me the bastards paychecks!
edited to add Who the fuck said anything about lance armstrong, or were you confusing your fantasies with the threads here again?:D
You're as wonderful as a slinkie!! NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

All I know is I was talking to J, then all the sudden in walks Turtle and a leprechaun. I guess they told me to do it.

Wow that's good & she pulled it off with a total poker face, like a pro. >>B|
You're as wonderful as a slinkie!! NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

All I know is I was talking to J, then all the sudden in walks Turtle and a leprechaun. I guess they told me to do it.

I sort of remember that . . .

But the Leps were already sitting down weren't they?

Hmmm - i think i need to go back to GA and see if we can recreate the situation.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I fucking said something about lance armstrong because matthew(you) and him were little butt buddies for like months, oddly there were both single at the time.

Go back and read my post about how I came up with it.

Simple logic.

And fuck if i went back to edit my post because I couldn't think of all that I wanted to write until after I thought for like 10 minutes.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I fucking said something about lance armstrong because matthew(you) and him were little butt buddies for like months, oddly there were both single at the time.
Go back and read my post about how I came up with it.
Simple logic.
And fuck if i went back to edit my post because I couldn't think of all that I wanted to write until after I thought for like 10 minutes.

Easy --- just flinging a little back at you all in fun, don't dish it out if you can't take it!:P
-------------------------------------------
ATTENTION TURTLE : AVATAR STOLEN !
But I stand with my original vote, Waddn't, me nobody saw me do it ya can't prove shit!:P

Cuz I'm a good girl! :)

g

***** NOTE TO ALL READERS SODA IN THE NOSE BURNS *****

Why are you snorting soda demon boy??? :S

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

cuz it was fookin' funny..........:P

...and it looked good on paper. :)
Or B:
Turtlespeed MADE me do it, your honor!:):)~~April

Only cuz Gia said I had to.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun