ukdrop

A man never wants to hear a woman say...

"Honey, does this dress, (these jeans, whatever) make my ass look fat?"
DANGER - WARNING - TRICK QUESTION Do NOT Answer, without thinking,

Ah... all you gotta do is say "honey, NOTHING makes you look fat, then give her a bear hug with both hands firmly on her butt and kiss her."

If that doesn't work, I don't know what will. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

DANGER - WARNING - TRICK QUESTION Do NOT Answer, without thinking, particularly if you've been drinking, or you're still ticked off about the ding she put in your brand new truck last week.

Dude - this ain't our first rodeo!! ;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

"I'm Late"
"We're Pregnant"

A man never wants to hear a woman say...
Come on now with the right women it would fall under this thread
Things you always WANT to hear a woman say
I Can't say Never to this one guys
Besides then we get to set a precedent by having KBord deliver the little canvas jockey in Freefall.:SB|
You're as wonderful as a slinkie!! NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

The correct answer to that is: "No, but your ass makes your ass look fat."

:SYeah, been there (see the particularly when you've been drinking, and you're still ticked.... post)
That's the "correct answer" if you want one of the shoes she also sporting/trying on, whaled upside your head (the big one or the little one - Ouch) and a severe case of "LackaNookie" for the next three months.:SB|
You're as wonderful as a slinkie!! NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

"We need to talk" = >:("You need to sit & listen while I rant on & on about all the ways YOU'VE been Fucking Up!"
:ph34r: "Yes Dear!"

:D:D:D:D:D:D
:):|:|:|:|
[:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/]

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

DANGER - WARNING - TRICK QUESTION Do NOT Answer, without thinking,

Ah... all you gotta do is say "honey, NOTHING makes you look fat, then give her a bear hug with both hands firmly on her butt and kiss her."

If that doesn't work, I don't know what will. :|

No, you just have to say that it looks good on her. The reason we ask that question, i that we're worried that the fit isn't right and makes us look ugly, and for some reason, we think men are qualified to answer. What we want to hear, is that it looks good. That's why we ask. We think it looks good ourselves, and want it confirmed before we can wear it. "Nothing makes you look fat!" sounds forced, and not credible.

This is just my humble opinion.

;)
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

DANGER - WARNING - TRICK QUESTION Do NOT Answer, without thinking, particularly if you've been drinking, or you're still ticked off about the ding she put in your brand new truck last week.

Proper answer is that, no honey, don't be silly, all that ass you have makes your ass look fat.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The correct answer to that is: "No, but your ass makes your ass look fat."

My typical responce is "NO, Those pants dont make your ass look fat, But the extra 25 Lbs you packed on lately sure do."

Maybe that is why I am still not married.:D:D

That's pretty much what my husband said to me the one time I asked him that question. But the only reason I was asking was because I was curious to see how he would react, so I sort of expected a funny answer. It's a silly question to ask a man.

if that doesn't work, I don't know what will. :|

No, you just have to say that it looks good on her. The reason we ask that question, i that we're worried ... "Nothing makes you look fat!" sounds forced, and not credible.
This is just my humble opinion.
;)
Exactly my point / experience, that's what makes it a trick question.;)

Proper answer is that, no honey, don't be silly, all that ass you have makes your ass look fat.

:D:D:D
-----------
"I've told my husband all about you and as soon as he gets out of prison, he wants to have a 3-way!"

Walt :o:S:D:D[:/]
That would fucked up

That's pretty much what my husband said to me the one time I asked him that question. But the only reason I was asking was because I was curious to see how he would react, so I sort of expected a funny answer. It's a silly question to ask a man.

I've been asked it... but (a) it was in jest... and (b) both of us knew that there isn't/wasn't a correct answer to the question...

actually I believe the Exact question was: "Are you calling saying I'm fat?"

To which I responded: "Is there a right answer to this question?"
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

OH MY!
that's funny
--------------------
Yea Walts kind of like our own private George Carlin here @ DZ.com:D:D:D
I love the fierce competition, wouldn't be the same without it.:DB|