chaoskitty

UFC: How do they fight like that without kissing?

Haha.. very funny Remi. I'm not trying to say that man love turns me on. I just feel a lot of sexual tension while watching UFC and think they should express themselves. Like Madonna in the late 80's. :D

Could you imagine all them buffed up testosterone laden men suddenly congregating in the middle of the cage for an impromptu line dance/lip sync of "Express yourself"? I think I would die laughing. :D:D:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Could you imagine all them buffed up testosterone laden men suddenly congregating in the middle of the cage for an impromptu line dance/lip sync of "Express yourself"? I think I would die laughing. :D:D:D

I can totally imagine that! They're wearing cone bra's too...its really funny! :D

True story: When I was in high school, one of our top wrestlers was at a meet and unexpectedly found himself in the position of being pinned. In desperation, he gave the guy a kiss. The guy freaked out and jumped off, enabling him to grab the guy and make the pin.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I played soccer in highschool. I was in the line to block a free kick when a guy from the other team stood behind me and grabbed my ass, trying to get me to move out of the way. I turned around and knocked him to the ground. He recieved a yellow card and I recieved nothing. My team physically roughed him up the rest of the game and we heard his team verbally roughing him up the rest of the game. Physical contact is allowed, sexual contact is not ... men and women who compete in physical sports know this.

PS: Can you not seperate physical from sexual contact given certain context?

Edit: Sorry about being to serious, to much time in SC today and not enough time in BF.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Well, if we're going to be serious about it, I've had my best friends face in my crotch, and vice versa, while doing Jiu Jitsu so many times my girlfriend is starting to get jealous. And yeah, if you can't separate the two you're a fucking idiot.

Now, back to the regular bonfire fluff.

Buncha fags!

From what I've seen, most of the fight is spent with one guy flat on his back, topless, all sweaty, with his legs wrapped tightly around his topless, sweaty opponent's waist while he's pinned back and writhing to be free.

Every time I've been in that position, I at least want a kiss. Or why dont they just make biting legal? :ph34r::$:D

Because that would make it rated "m" for mature.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I've had my best friends face in my crotch, and vice versa, while doing Jiu Jitsu so many times my girlfriend is starting to get jealous.

Maybe you should practice some Jiu Jitsu with your girlfriend ... ;)
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

I've had my best friends face in my crotch, and vice versa, while doing Jiu Jitsu so many times my girlfriend is starting to get jealous.

Maybe you should practice some Jiu Jitsu with your girlfriend ... ;)

He would, but he's scared she would kick his ass!! :D