sharimcm

Do you kiss your FF (f*&$ friend)?

So, as I was talking to a friend this afternoon, the topic of a "fuck friend (or buddy)" came up. I asked him if he thought it was appropriate to intimately kiss them while taking care of business. IMO, I think not. If it is strictly platonic, I do not believe there should be any intamacy other than getting the job done and needs fulfilled. :o As I know some of you may not have a FF, you can answer the question to the best of your ability. ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I realize she was a whore.. I am saying that I think this idea of kissing being more intimate than sex came from the movie.

Or is their some larger code among prostitutes that they don't kiss clients?

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I realize she was a whore.. I am saying that I think this idea of kissing being more intimate than sex came from the movie.

I've seen them do that in other movies too. If it's in the movies it must be accurate because we all know how well Hollywood does its research. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

In fairness, given where a prostitutes mouth might have been as recently as ten minute before you picked her up, who would want a prostitute to kiss them on the mouth?

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

As one who h-a-d a FF.. yes, why not kiss?? I don't fall in love or want more because he was a perfect kisser. Actually, the kissing made the "f" of FF all that much better.:P

What seperates FF from a intimate relationship are the ground rules established prior to the playing. Certain lines are not crossed over...no matter what you 'feel' towards the other; boundaries are respected.
IF you are going to be Stupid - you better be tough!

and who would want to have sex with a prostitute?

Gross!!

Exactly! How can someone possibly enjoy sex with someone who was just haveing sex with someone else ten minutes ago. The thought of it makes me cringe. What surprises me is 3 things;

1: you would think that with all the AIDS scares people would back off of prostitutes but the ones that work around the corner from my building (Downtown Toronto) never seem to be short of customers.

2: Sometimes when you look at the guys who are picking up the prostitutes, they don't look ugly enough to need to pay for it

3: Some of these guys look like middle class men who are probably married.....they go home and get into bed with their wives after that....EEEUUUCCHHH!!

Pathetic!

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

I agree with Judy

finer words were never spoken...and it's in print!!!! :)
All kidding aside...did you agree to the terms of the FF before or were you both 'experienced' at this??

I only had one FF..ever..and he knew I had never ever even thought of such a deal..however, let me tell you...there are certain advantages that I came to love about the whole affair. But not everyone is wired this way~~

kiss under cicumstances. The ultra fast flickering (like a lizard) kept regular kissing from occuring though. (I'm more passionate than the lizard thing).
HA!

yes,,,exactly~~~

Being indepedent threatens many men...having a FF worked well for me at the time.

I have a great b/f now..who is very much the dust buster kind of guy but allows me to be me!

And it was easy..as pie.. to let my FF know that I was in a serious relationship...wow! no drama or scene..he understood~

In fairness, given where a prostitutes mouth might have been as recently as ten minute before you picked her up, who would want a prostitute to kiss them on the mouth?

EEEW! Can you say Snowball? :P

Yes. Kissing is part of foreplay and fun. ;)

Yeah, what she said. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke