normiss

I'm going on tour with Diana Krall!

Oh please, that's nothing compared to the demands of some. You just have no idea until you've worked with some...

Barry Manilow demands that the pressure be turned up on all the water in a place so when he flushes he doesn't have to ever smell his own poo. Some stars demand that the theatre rooms be washed down with seltzer water no matter how well it's been clean. Another requires anything made or from an animal be banned from theatre no matter what it is... or who is eating it or wearing it... there is just no accounting for the waste and madness of a famous person. Talk about green or the stress on the environment we each create, check out how much trash people like Madonna leave? 100,000's of tons compared to our 7-10 tons.

Yeah, that's a pretty standard rider. When my girlfriend and I were working at The Staples Center I got to see some pretty funny stuff on those riders. She's got some stories that would make you laugh about some of the requests made by artists. Good times, good times.

SA B|

I noticed the requirement of Nestle's Good Start baby formula ONLY...

That's not unreasonable. My kid could only keep that one down. But DAMN... the nanny could bring her own stash! :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

With requiremnts like these, it's like being Queen of the world!
poor Elvis, I hope she isn't THIS demanding at home!
SERIOUSLY???
:S

why are you going on tour with her?............good luck:P

I pretty much highly dislike all famous people...........not because they make in a month what we make in a lifetime........but because when they have money, all of a sudden they can't live without all this "stuff" I just think its total bullshit

50 grand a year, my friends and my family and skydiving gear would make me the happiest man alive

Edited for typo's
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

I pretty much highly dislike all famous people, because when they have money, all of a sudden they can't live without all this "stuff" I just think its total bullshit

You got THAT right.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I couldnt work with people like that. even if I was just some lowly stage hand.

If I walked past Mr Diamond I would look him in the eye and say "hey"

I would put brown M&M's in chers food...all of her food. and I would use my dirty hands to place them there.:D

I would shit in a bucket and leave it in B manilow's dressing room.:o

Then I would drink a glass of wine with D Krall.

and if they didnt like it....I would give them a list of my demands. Well, actually DEMAND (singular)

DEMAND #1
YOU ARE NOT SO FUCKING SPECIAL THAT YOU CAN TREAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE LOWER SPECIES. GET OVER YOURSELF.:D

My photos

My Videos

I couldnt work with people like that. even if I was just some lowly stage hand.

If I walked past Mr Diamond I would look him in the eye and say "hey"

I would put brown M&M's in chers food...all of her food. and I would use my dirty hands to place them there.:D

I would shit in a bucket and leave it in B manilow's dressing room.:o

Then I would drink a glass of wine with D Krall.

and if they didnt like it....I would give them a list of my demands. Well, actually DEMAND (singular)

DEMAND #1
YOU ARE NOT SO FUCKING SPECIAL THAT YOU CAN TREAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE LOWER SPECIES. GET OVER YOURSELF.:D

I like the way you thinkB|

edited for typo's..........again
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of