airtwardo

Received an email...

Thanks for posting that. I've heard rumors that Ben had split from Cary. To what degree, I don't know.

Cary belongs in prison. He is an asshole in the worst sense. Simply put. I have railed for years against him and skyride. I have kept saying it is a matter of time before he and his operation are put out of business.

I have a personal interest in this. He stole business from my home DZ through lies and unethical marketing. It got so bad that my home DZO was losing money faster than you can drain the tub. She had neither the time nor money to keep up, and started trying to sell the DZ. No one would buy it, except Cary. So she sold it to that prick.

All he's done with his DZ at the Pell City airport is piss off the airport users and managers, and basically ruin their view of skydiving. Before skyride took over at Pell City, we had a good relationship with the airport and they let us jump. Now, they are being forced off the airport due to the airport's plans to erect towers across the DZ's landing zone.

Will there ever be skydiving at Pell City again? No. You can place the blame 100% at Cary Quattrochi's feet.

>:(>:(>:(

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Can anyone send this one to Besty at Eloy. I don't have her e-mail address. Thanks!

You can PM her... bbarnhouse I think...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Wonder if they got our Addy's from here?

Yes, I got one too. I did reply to the sender and he (or) she mentioned dz.com skyride thread so I am guessing that they did get email from here.
I did NOT get an answer regarding who the sender was though. I smell stink...go figure!!!!
<>
Tami

look, we all know skyride are cunts right? however banging on about how some dudes brother is in prison and trying to implicate him with that is wrong. As is showing how he looks after his mum. Doesn'thelp the case against them at all.

Keep it to what exactly they have done wrong, there is plenty of rope.

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

As is showing how he looks after his mum. Doesn'thelp the case against them at all.

Keep it to what exactly they have done wrong, there is plenty of rope.

I think someone involving their mother in fraud and making her the recipient of ill-gotten gains is not a case of looking after mum at all.

Walt

There are 2 ways of looking at it, the massive crime family or guy who cuts his dear old mum a cheque for 4 g each month. I know which way I lean, I hope that was obvious by my intial post.

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

I'm going to step out on a ledge here and admit that I am ignorant... What is skyride? (I didn't read the article in full). Whatever it is, it certainly is not good; whatever I hear about skyride is negative. Can ya'll egumicate me?
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

I'm going to step out on a ledge here and admit that I am ignorant... What is skyride? (I didn't read the article in full). Whatever it is, it certainly is not good; whatever I hear about skyride is negative. Can ya'll egumicate me? v

1800skyride is a web-based skydiving marketing business that is considered by many to be a cancer on the sport because of widely-reported unethical and (possibly) illegal business practices.

Walt

I'm going to step out on a ledge here and admit that I am ignorant... What is skyride? (I didn't read the article in full). Whatever it is, it certainly is not good; whatever I hear about skyride is negative. Can ya'll egumicate me?

Happy Reading: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=1311069;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

On the complaint it has their addresses. Be a shme for someone to take matters into their ownhandsnow wouldn't it.:D

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

C'mon guys--can't you just sign them up as NAMBLA members or something like that?

Or maybe help them out by signing them up for a visit or two from some Jehova's Witnesses?

Walt

Get serious, Walt. They probably own the Nambla and Jehova Witness membership sites.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

C'mon guys--can't you just sign them up as NAMBLA members or something like that?

Or maybe help them out by signing them up for a visit or two from some Jehova's Witnesses?

Walt

Get serious, Walt. They probably own the Nambla and Jehova Witness membership sites.

No wonder there aren't any height restrictions at the Watchtower! :o:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Walt

You guys just aren't setting your goals high enough. A long time ago I knew a girl who actually got an in-person visit at her place of employment by an FBI agent. He proceeded to interview her for about an hour.

Why? Because some joker had sent in a subscription to the Black Panthers newsletter in her name.

Now think about Muslim terrorist organizations...
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.