airtwardo

Received an email...

About SkyRide...anyone else?

Who helped you with the big words?

Oh...just some lonely gorgeous young woman, she spells 'em out by writing real cute in the sand....I'd send ya a pic, but ya already GOT ONE! :PB|:ph34r::)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Wrong-her undergrad was in Early Childhood Education, not Geriatric Care Management:P:P:)

Explains the attraction she has for you I guess...:)

I knew it wasn't your looks or sparkling personality...you're her lab rat! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I love that they typed:
Cary Quattrocchi (770)-722-9333 who resides at 100 Hopewell Grove Dr., Alpharetta, Ga. 30004, the Director of Operations Yvonne Cline(770)-530-3906 who resides at 1744 Taynton Ct, Kennesaw, Ga. 30144 and Sales and Refund Manager Richard Crowder, 909 Woodward Rd, Mableton, Ga. 30166 (678) 913-5364. Ben Butler is still with the company but has backed down from the operations.

In the text. no go order those pizza's sign them up for every spam /junk mail you can:D
My photos

My Videos

Someone posted this in the what can we do about skyride thread... thought it was worth cross-posting here.

What those motherfucktards are doing to skydiving, they are also doing to other sports.

>:(>:(>:(

http://www.wcpo.com/content/news/localshows/dontwasteyourmoney/story.aspx?content_id=45db79b4-9182-467b-b3ab-e75105340d3a

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban