grue

Just saw TRANSFORMERS (no spoilers)

did anyone catch the preview where there was a going away party and they all run the roof to see a big explosion and the statue of liberty's head rolls by? what kind of monster is this movie about?

Me thinks GodZirra is coming to Ney York 18 Jan 2008.

Its possible godzirra(although theres a 3D godzilla coming out soon so there's probably not two movies) After some internet searching the top idea is voltron. If you listen to the preview, the news reporter says "roaring." you can also hear a roar, and one of the bystanders said he saw it and it looks like a huge lion.

I was lucky enough this year to go to the Detroit Auto Show and see the new Camaro. The Camaro has always been my favorite and it was nice to see an unreleased car hit the big screen. There was also a new Mustang at the DAS that has lambo doors and big rims and alotta motor. Should be interesting when the Camaro actually does come out. Ford better hit the books and design a better base GT Mustang to compete LOL!!!

Go see the movie. It was X-cellent.

Thanks man, finally a car lover(Camaro esp.) take on it. Now I'm def. sold on it!!
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

i was curious about that movie too....

also, i really want ot see the will smith movie where he's the last man on earth.

i loved transformers, though - it was more than i expected from bay, and i really hope they get cracking on a sequel soon! plus, i've seen the original animated movie about a zillion times and i loved all the little references to it in this movie.

i was curious about that movie too....

supposedly they have a viral marketing up regarding that preview at http://ethanhaaswasright.com/ and http://ethanhaaswaswrong.com/

I got interested in it too... but if it's gonna be a bunch of 'Blair Witch' type of camera handling, I think Ill pass.

-b

It's just a fun movie for watching all the eye candy and laughing at jokes. If you want a strong plot and well developed sub plots, or good characterization, or any kind of depth in the storytelling... go to some other film. This one's about action, cool special effects, and laughs. No brain required.

It was fun.

It was a fun movie but forgettable.

The CGI was top notch with intense action scenes.

I felt the plot could have been better.

The PG-13 rating didn’t help. There were a couple of scenes that were obviously edited to keep the graphic violence to a minimum. My understanding was the movie originally had an R rating. This movie seemed to be held back a bit because of the producers desire to appease the younger audiences.

Starship Troopers had a great mix of CGI & Gore which earned it’s R rating. However, it didn’t do as well at the box office.

Transformers was a good movie despite it’s shortcomings. I’m sure they’ll have a sequal. I hope it’s rated R.

The trailer was for a movie called Cloverfield.

Quick google search turned up:

http://movies.monstersandcritics.com/news/article_1327382.php/Paramount_takes_wraps_off_Cloverfield

A lot of hype on that...my best loved guess is that its a Lovecraft monster told from the PoV of people in NYC. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu

Transformers was the best action movie I've seen in a very long time and I thought the movie would suck and destroy my favorite childhood obsession. Interesting enough, the one movie I thought was a sure thing (Harry Potter), was terrible.

all i gotsta say is holy shit. ok i lied but it would have been a good place to stop. the movie was da shiznit. that movie preview right before was just fucking weird, i dont think im gonna go watch the statue of liberty's head roll around for 2hrs. Transformers was awesome though.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com