noblesmelissa

Harry Potter 7 release!

Damn..beat me to it...

I go to Wal-Mart to wait in line...everyone else is at Barnes & Noble...:)
That way I can start reading at midnight and take the day off. I think you have to lock yourself in your house with no TV or radio and all the shades drawn so some other jackass won't read it first and publicize how it ends...

Well, If you had the same passion for skydiving as you do for a stupid fantasy book for gay kids... you might have your B by then.;)

God it feels good to not have this problem. I feel fortunate to not be a fan of these trendy bs things.:D

Ok now you are fucking with Harry Potter fans! :P And it is not trendy. It is a could damn story which is why it is popular! >:(

Go and read it...........you might see what all the fuss is a bout.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

So who is planning on attempting to get the book tonight?

Attempting? Whaddaya mean, attempting? I'll have it in hand in less than 14 hours, 35 minutes from right now.

Guaranteed. How do I know? I know cuz I spent the last few hours making absolutely sure. They started giving out wristbands at 9 am at the evil major chain bookstore in town; I was there at 7:40 am. By 9 am the line was a couple hundred people long.

I'll be #58 to get a book tonight, yeah buddy! :$:ph34r:

Attempting? Whaddaya mean, attempting? I'll have it in hand in less than 14 hours, 35 minutes from right now.

Guaranteed. How do I know? I know cuz I spent the last few hours making absolutely sure. They started giving out wristbands at 9 am at the evil major chain bookstore in town; I was there at 7:40 am. By 9 am the line was a couple hundred people long.

Mine was in Houston yesterday and is in town for delivery right now. I think i need to go to my office - Brown gets there at bout 1pm.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

here is mine

Items shipped on July 19, 2007:
Delivery estimate: July 23, 2007 - July 25, 2007
1 package via USPS 1 of: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

thats ok I'll be busy all weekend at the dz anyway. No time to read when you want to make 15-20 jumps a day.

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213

Oh no. You mean i have to lose respect for you too?

Now i know why people commit suicide. Living in a world full of retards make one feel all alone.:D

Hell, if being a HP fan is all it takes, you must not respect anyone, it's ok, respecting people is showing weakness anyway, right?:D:P

|>.Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

Wow! I was wondering what kind of system they put in place for selling them.

I took the easy route. Went to the local smaller college bookstore, placed my order. 100+ copies showing up there, 15 people have them reserved. I'll pick mine up sometime this weekend without any worry or rush.

I reserved mine months ago at Hastings and they're having a big party at midnight so I'm gonna go check it out and get mine then.Last year they made a whomping willow and a mini hogwarts inside the store.This year there are snitches and dementors hanging everywhere.So who knows whats in store for tonight.

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

I'll pick mine up sometime this weekend without any worry or rush.

Ah, but will you have a story or three to tell about the good times you had with friends while picking it up?

I will. :P

That stuff doesn't matter to me. If I could find a drive thru book store tomorrow, I'd be a happier person. I'd rather be deep in my own imagination reading the book instead of at some commercialized event for it.