shropshire

Bull Fight ..... The Revenge

the dude at the end standing there taking pics. I hope the bull got him, fucking Bovinr Paparazzi>:(:ph34r::ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Oh I wish it did happen more often.... That was an amazing leap... It, no doubt still ended badly for the Bull, but good lad for taking the fight to the spectators.

I'm sure that a numb er of spectators only go to these events for the possibility of carnage (in the ring) but never expected to get involved.

Remember, if you ever go to a Bull fight... dont sit in the front section and never wear RED

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Once a year the bulls get their revenge normally at the fiesta San Fermin at Pamplona northern Spain

They got their revenge a couple of years ago at a smaller fiesta. Bulls 2 - Public 0

Quote:
Two Spanish men were gored to death by fighting bulls yesterday during the bull-run at the local fiestas in Ampuero, a town 30 miles east of the northern port city of Santander.

Eleven other people were injured in the traditional Ampuero bull-run - similar to the San Fermin festivals of Pamplona - as the bulls rampaged up and down streets closed for the event.

Four of the injured remained in a serious condition in hospital yesterday as the practice of running before bulls, which has spread to towns across Spain, came under the spotlight.

Ampuero's mayor ordered the fiestas closed after the death of Raimundo Rabre Hernando, 48, and Daniel Torres Santiesteban, 47.

The older man bled to death on the way to hospital after a bull's horn pierced his jugular vein, medical sources said. The other died a few hours later in the operating theatre of the local hospital.

The run through the town's streets to the bullring is meant to take a few minutes, but lasted for 25 minutes after the bulls split up, turned around and created havoc among the local runners and visitors.

At least one of those killed was a spectator, who was dragged off the barriers marking the course when a bull caught him by the trouser leg.

"One of the bulls went along the barriers, going for everything he could see," a resident told the Tele 5 television channel.

Pools of blood on the tarmac of Ampuero's streets marked the spots where the bulls found their victims.

The mayor banned these festivals when people started dying, Maybe if a few matador's died they'd stop it altogeather

Side note: A bull is never allowed to enter the ring a second time, the matador's say it's to dangerous.

Gone fishing

ExactlyB|

I don't have a problem with a bull fight - but I think it should be fair.

Both contestants bring to the ring what they were given by nature, and nothing else.

No drugs, knife wounds, protruding spears, spear holes, clipped tendons, or unhealed intentionally inflicted injuries.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Have to agree with you there. It's not like the Bull wouldn't end up on a plate anyway but its inexcusable to cause suffering, especially for the pleasure of spectators.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

There vegetarians have their own event using Tomatoes instead of Bulls:P

Thats the tomato fiesta in a village called Buñol Valencia Spain

If you don't like tomatoes best not go.

Facts. - There is no political or religious significance to La Tomatina, it's just good, messy fun.

Participants who show up from around the world: 20,000

Number of tomatoes used: 150,000 ...that's over 90,000 pounds of tomatoes!

Dan Quayle's plural of tomato: tomatoees

Buckets of water are thrown at the crowds first by the fight instigators in the tomato trucks, as a foreshadowing of the veggie barrage to come.

After the battle, you can hose off the splatter on the riverbank, where the town slaps together makeshift public showers.

Every year, the fight is nationally televised by the most prestigious agencies in Spain.

Of course some people will say tomatoes have feelings too:P

Gone fishing