Conundrum

Do you have fake tits?

I do have fake ones. After breastfeeding three children, my breasts just didn't hang where they used to be. Maybe I was insecure, I don't know.. I just wanted my breasts back where they once belonged.

I picked a size compatible with my body type and everything(clothes, bras, swimsuits)fit so much better. I just didn't like my breasts looking like pancakes and I fixed it. If I were a close to a perfect human then I guess I wouldn't care but I do. I do have to say though that after my fourth baby and breastfeeding, one would never expect that I have fake ones.:P I don't regret my choice.

Labia surgery is the new trend. C'mon keep up.
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm speechless.

Maybe if you get labia surgery you can hold more sand in your vagina.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Labia surgery is the new trend. C'mon keep up.
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm speechless.

Maybe if you get labia surgery you can hold more sand in your vagina.
1st I would need a vagina. B|:S
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I do have fake ones. After breastfeeding three children, my breasts just didn't hang where they used to be. Maybe I was insecure, I don't know.. I just wanted my breasts back where they once belonged.

I picked a size compatible with my body type and everything(clothes, bras, swimsuits)fit so much better. I just didn't like my breasts looking like pancakes and I fixed it. If I were a close to a perfect human then I guess I wouldn't care but I do. I do have to say though that after my fourth baby and breastfeeding, one would never expect that I have fake ones.:P I don't regret my choice.

I can see why you'd want fakies, and having children and breastfeeding can really put a strain on your boobs and well... ruin them. I think having a boob job after having kids to get back what you used to have is a good reason to get them done. Just getting them because you want bigger ones or.. whatever else, seems kind of silly to me.

I can see why you'd want fakies, and having children and breastfeeding can really put a strain on your boobs and well... ruin them. I think having a boob job after having kids to get back what you used to have is a good reason to get them done. Just getting them because you want bigger ones or.. whatever else, seems kind of silly to me.
Yeah, padded bras are cheaper. :ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I was the first one to vote ;)

And man was that a nice picture you posted a few weeks ago! ;)

Blues,
Dave

And now all the men (and some women) will be searching the threads for that one :D

not me, I am not searching for shit...

thats because you are going to P.M. me a link.:)

And I own SEVERAL of these! :D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

false advertisement! :P;)

false advertisement! :P;)

Well I usually tell people I have none and they are padded. :D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

My friend Bev used to keep hers in her sock drawer too after her mastectomy.

Who cares what kind of tits people have?! I'd have fake ones if I had to have a mastectomy, but I think I'd have to go with little ones just like the originals.
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Im not partial either way, but what I do believe that too much augmentation can ruin the package.

I like boobies. I dont prefer a size, shape, etc. I just like em.

That is all! :)

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865