Conundrum

Do you have fake tits?

No i dont, but I do name my Motorbikes.
My current one is Gina, because she's a classicly good looking Italian

I think you're looking for the "Do you name your car?" thread... it's over that way >>>>

:P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

No i dont, but I do name my Motorbikes.
My current one is Gina, because she's a classicly good looking Italian

I think you're looking for the "Do you name your car?" thread... it's over that way >>>>

:P
Nope been there already:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ok, so bumpage. Show me your money makers! Im drunk as a skid row bum! Do me a favor I'll forget soon. Send em to me! Have pity on a drunk bastard stuck in Worthington, MN!!!!!!
Please!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Ok, so bumpage. Show me your money makers! Im drunk as a skid row bum! Do me a favor I'll forget soon. Send em to me! Have pity on a drunk bastard stuck in Worthington, MN!!!!!!
Please!

Pay for them first. Then I'll show them to you. :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Send me your paypal. We'll work it out.;)

To the rest of you: Im dissapointed. [:/]

:D Thanks, but I'm quite content with my wee boobies. :)
Those overly round things that never lay down are just ugly.

I made no descriptions as to what I consider wee or not. Send me your pic and I'll be most content about your hotness.Boobies are the best!!!B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Have pity on a drunk bastard stuck in Worthington, MN!!!!!!
Please!

What, you got sent to another bumfuck USA town??? Are you sure you're working for the right company? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No...I don't have fake boobies but sure as hell want a set after what I saw at the gym tonight!!!!;) I wanted to interview them ALL and get their docs' names and numbers and compare...they all had a ginormous set of melons, grapefruits, whatever ya wanna call 'em...but they looked better than my boobies!!!!:ph34r:

No...I don't have fake boobies but sure as hell want a set after what I saw at the gym tonight!!!!;) I wanted to interview them ALL and get their docs' names and numbers and compare...they all had a ginormous set of melons, grapefruits, whatever ya wanna call 'em...but they looked better than my boobies!!!!:ph34r:

Prove it. ;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Prove it. ;)

K: Im callin you out! Say what you will, but Im not buying it! OTOH, your SO saves my life one day. Dont upset the balance! :D:ph34r:;)

Lisa: Im all about equal opportunity! :o;):ph34r:
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Lisa: Im all about equal opportunity!

As life shoud be. :D

you mouth is moving, and all I hear is blah, blah, blah. . .

:o:o:D:ph34r::P;):D:D:o
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

If you believe sacks of silicone sitting on your rib cage will improve your life, a cosmetic surgeon is not the type of doctor you need. ;)
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

If you believe sacks of silicone sitting on your rib cage will improve your life, a cosmetic surgeon is not the type of doctor you need. ;)

-how about dental bonding? Does that meet your code or are people that get their teeth 'fixed' mentally disturbed, too?

Just wondering where you're drawing your judgment line.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

-how about dental bonding? Does that meet your code or are people that get their teeth 'fixed' mentally disturbed, too?

Just wondering where you're drawing your judgment line.

Judgment line? How dare you judge me on my judgements?!?! ;)

Interestingly, I was just writing about rationalization earlier tonight.

May I assume, then, that you believe having sacks of silicone on your rib cage will (or has) improve your life???

Please, share with us.
-----------------------

May I assume, then, that you believe having sacks of silicone on your rib cage will (or has) improve your life???

Please, share with us.

Jaye dont need them she has D sized real ones.
However I will make the assumpiton that you are a world renound psychologist and you are drawing on your decades of experience from which to draw your expert judgemental opinion:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Please, share with us.

Jaye dont need them she has D sized real ones.
However I will make the assumpiton that you are a world renound psychologist and you are drawing on your decades of experience from which to draw your expert judgemental opinion:|

Your comments implying some women "need" surgical mutilation pretty much says it all.

I understand the issue of fake tits is merely an excuse to gallop in on your white horse ...again;)
-----------------------

Please, share with us.

Sure.

My aunt had a double mastectomy. I wouldn't tell her that sacks of silicone on her rib cage would not improve her life. Have you had a breast removed and opted not to wear a prosthetic or have reconstruction done?

Similarly, here is something else that might change your opinion:

In my pre-surgical consultation for gastric bypass weight loss surgery I remember asking my surgeon “will I lose my breasts?” He assured me, yes indeed, I would lose my breasts. Nine months and 100 pounds later they were gone. I was embarrassed by my after WLS breasts, now deflated skin balloons hanging low on my chest. My breasts – my sexual pride and joy for so many years - were now ugly sloppy flaps of skin. I loathed my trimmed down naked boy-body. Something had to be done.

First effort: I increased my exercise: bench presses and butterflies. That didn’t help. Any exercise that works the pectoral muscles will help tone the chest, but not the breasts. Breasts are not muscle tissue, they are fatty tissue, and therefore do not respond to weightlifting or resistance exercise of any type.

Second effort: I tried some rub-in creams ordered from the back of a fashion magazine. They promised to grow my breasts by two cup sizes. The promise was a lie; don’t waste your money.

Last step: Consult with the plastic surgeon. He congratulated my weight loss, complimented my muscle tone (I really did do a lot of resistance exercise) and then he suggested mammoplasty & augmentation. He would take my deflated skin balloons, put them back front and center where they belonged and inflate them with implants. I was about 18 months out of surgery and had maintained my weight loss for two or three months. I felt confident the time was right to get on with the “finishing touches.”

Also see attached pic.

I think it falls under the category of 'walk a mile in my shoes'. I haven't had need for breast augmentation thankfully; I'm not what anyone would really consider a 'pretty' woman, but by Jaysus do I have a beautiful rack. :D:P -And Squeak was wrong, BTW...I'm a natural DD. :ph34r::ph34r:

However, I am losing a very significant amount of weight right now (though I haven't had gastric bypass or anything of the like), and should I find myself in the same situation as the gal I quoted above, I wouldn't have a problem with augmentation to look like *myself* again. I like seeing my boobies in the mirror every morning. :)
Personally, I don't begrudge any woman for changing her appearance if it makes her feel more confident. I'm not the rhinoplasty patient that has to look in the mirror every morning and remember people calling her 'witch' and 'bird beak' and the like because her nose is so prominant and so acutely hooked. I wouldn't feel right telling any of these people that they should just suck it up and live with their baggy clothes or extra makeup or what-have-you when there are options.

On the flip side, I kind of agree that our quest for perfection seems to be getting a bit out of hand...but who am I to draw the line at quality of life vs. vanity? :| The only person I should feel accountable to for the decisions I make about my body is me.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Your comments implying some women "need" surgical mutilation pretty much says it all.

I understand the issue of fake tits is merely an excuse to gallop in on your white horse ...again;)

I'm not implying any such thing. I'm more interested in your narrow mindedness than any reason a woman may have for breast augmentation. I'm wondering what has happened in YOUR life to make you so close minded
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Send me your paypal. We'll work it out.;)

To the rest of you: Im dissapointed. [:/]

:D Thanks, but I'm quite content with my wee boobies. :)
Those overly round things that never lay down are just ugly.

I made no descriptions as to what I consider wee or not. Send me your pic and I'll be most content about your hotness.Boobies are the best!!!B|

Just an FYI - if you weren't really drunk, you could do a search and find a pic of Lisa's boobies. :o But, I didn't tell you that. :)

edited to add: my boobies are 100% natural. I'm quite attached to them, so I would prefer to keep them uncut and just as beautiful as they are. :$

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

That was the best post in this thread (IMHO). :)

It was the best rationalization I've read ...for women to surgically mutilate themselves instead of learning how beautiful, strong and free they can become just by exploring and growing.

I don't consider a large nose, small or asymmetrical breasts a defect, nor the women any less beautiful. It's those that do who support the surguries.

Bringing up mastectomies as a rationale for millions of women voluntarily surgically mutilating themselves is something even Acme cannot believe ...but it plays well to the masses.
-----------------------

That was the best post in this thread (IMHO). :)

It was the best rationalization I've read ...for women to surgically mutilate themselves instead of learning how beautiful, strong and free they can become just by exploring and growing.

I don't consider a large nose, small or asymmetrical breasts a defect, nor the women any less beautiful. It's those that do who support the surguries.

Bringing up mastectomies as a rationale for millions of women voluntarily surgically mutilating themselves is something even Acme cannot believe ...but it plays well to the masses.

Totally senseless. Next thing you know people are going to start jumping out of airplanes. Why? Because it makes them happy?

I've "mutilated" myself with piercings and a tattoo, so I'd be a hypocrite to pass judgment on others who want to do as they please with their own bodies.

I don't consider a large nose, small or asymmetrical breasts a defect, nor the women any less beautiful.

Neither do I, but it's none of my business if someone else wants to make changes to parts of their body.