Unstable

Guys - are you in tune with your Lady's period?

So - we know most of you buy your lady's tampoons come that special time of the month - but how many of you know when it's about to come? Why do you need to know?

Any special warning signs?

What do you do during the worst of it?

Ever had to cover for her?
:P
=========Shaun ==========

Cover for her? What do you mean?

I had a girlfriend once who would use it as an excuse to act out and I would have to clean up the mess (NOT literally) of whatever situation was made a disaster of.... (I think she was missing a few screws..) :P
=========Shaun ==========

I keep track just in case they try to sneak a few extra ones in on ya .

I hate it when that happens. :S

Sometimes you just gotta do something nice that she doesn't expect, and takes the edge off her. It helps. My wife gets cranky and bitchy a day before her period hits. We used to have our monthly blow-ups in the first year, and then settled down once I figured how to handle her. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We used to have our monthly blow-ups in the first year, and then settled down once I figured how to handle her.

"Alright Sweetie, I'm going to the Dropzone; Call me when your hormones balance..."

Well sure, if you want the marriage to go to hell. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Its not an excuse.. its that special time when the logical side of a woman's brain is not allowed to speak or act out, and the emotional side takes over. The only thing that the logical side is allowed to do is cry out, "why am I acting like this?".. but only when tears are involved. :)It pretty much sucks for everyone.

Dayum!

Is THAT a dick and balls shaped cloud behind you in your avatar?!? :o:D

yes but only women and homo's can see it. :D

C'mon... anybody can see it... it's as plain as the light of day! :D