kenz

best week ever

as lindsay lohan disappears somewhere in utah, k-fed is starting to look like a more stable parent while britney drives into parked cars, and paris hilton brings two teenage girls to tears for taking a picture with them - who is having the best week ever???

ME :) getting ready to go to a wedding at a ridiculously fabulous estate in PA - my bf just became a licensed agent today by passing his state exams for NYLife - plus i got a super nice gift from my aunt in georgia - life is GOOD :)

what is making your week the best ever - or at least a good one???
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Not sure it's the *best* week I've ever had but I have no complaints. The work week has flown by and today is my "Friday". Chris and I leave tonight for CSS for the weekend. I'm looking forward to getting back in the air after the knee surgery. Oh yeah, I got a very colorful bouquet of flowers from Chris. That was special:)

Bought a new mountain bike on Monday, so i can get my knee back in shape (after the surgery i had on it)...

... found a decent deal on an AAD (my DZ went AAD required, so I can't jump my rig right now), met some local CRWDogs out here to jump with, and most importantly....

got myself a new toy that's being delieved to me, and I can't wait to get it!!!!!

Plus... IT's almost Friday!!!! I got a HUGE Permit Application done that is done tomorrow, so i just might take tomorrow off...

Went to see Bourne Ultamitum yesterday...

PLUS... it looks like we might be doing a glacier jump later this afternoon (i have a rig i can borrow with an AAD), have a softball game this night,

The band Cake is playing saturday night, WE NOW have a TWIN BO at our dropzone that will make it's first appearance on Saturday, it's Canadian Invasion this weekend at our DZ, and i get to go whitewater kayaking this weekend!!! It's a pretty great week!!!! :)

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

just needed to add that my friends band "bill" got picked as the staff's favorite on iTunes and their album "birthday suit" is featured on the main page for purchasing music :) just keeps looking up
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Got up at 3:30 this morning to turn in a report before I went to the rifle range and won't get any sleep tonight because I have to take the high voltage power supply out of the primary and put it into the secondary to see if the secondary high voltage power supply is bad. I'll be up till that's done tonight but I can't start till about 10:30 when the airfield closes. Then I gotta be up to go to the rifle range and 4:45 tomorrow morning... assuming I get to sleep.

Life it good:)

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Signed, sealed and delivered my Divorce papers on Tuesday.

Looked at a house that I'm considering buying (and liked the house).

Meeting with the seamstress to fit my dress for my 20th year reunion down two sizes tomorrow.

Jump tomorrow night and then get all my legs, underarms, etc laisered on Saturday. And get my hair (on my head) done.

got my biggest pay check ever this week.

Life is good!:)

After 4 months of searching and finally seeing my last paycheck hit the bank last month, I got a job offer from a little local land-grant University. And, I've also passed through two stages of a 4-stage interview process with a huge global corporation to do work that takes almost no thought on my part at all. This has been the best week I've had in the last 17+ weeks, as some of those were the worst of my life.

Oh, and I got the AC in my car fixed so I don't have to make the 2 hour drive to the farm and feel exhausted from the heat when I get there.