unformed

Is having sex on an a typical flight illegal?

My boss is trying to tell me airlines have been known to prosecute those who have sex in the airplane bathroom.

I can't see, at all, how these could in any way, be illegal.

I'm wondering if anybody knows of anything ... and also, best ways to do it without getting caught.

Funny stories too.
This ad space for sale.

I think anything a flight attendant tells you is effectively the law, since disobeying their orders is a crime.

I've been yelled at for it, but never arrested. Mostly just stuff like "Only one person in a bathroom at a time please!" :$

7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

Do you really want to take the chance in THIS day and age where the religious right is watching what everyone is doing in their bedroooms... let alone on an airplane.:S:S:S:S

These days they are flying to the nearest available airport and handing you over to the FBI for any ingfraction on a flight.

Do you really want to take the chance in THIS day and age where the religious right is watching what everyone is doing in their bedroooms... let alone on an airplane.:S:S:S:S

These days they are flying to the nearest available airport and handing you over to the FBI for any ingfraction INFECTION on a flight.

fixed it fer ya! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

it could be something like that. I'd say a flight where it did not go as planned.

Your kind of flight pattern is just idiotic, not atypical.:P

Right, I agree... so say the plane was going to crash... then... it might be ok to have sex during the flight (as long as your seatbelt is being worn...):D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

it could be something like that. I'd say a flight where it did not go as planned.

Right, I agree... so say the plane was going to crash... then... it might be ok to have sex during the flight (as long as your seatbelt is being worn...):D
I vote for an orgy in that case. ;)

I've never been on a plane where that was even remotely possible[:/]

It could probably be done on a red-eye flight in first class while everybody else is sleeping and the flight attendants are sitting in their cubby-hole or space and nobody's around to notice... Makes for a few interesting positions using the seat... and yeah, gotta be quiet too. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And let me guess... Your seatbelt it being worn on her wrists or ankles? Use seatbelts for exactly what they were intended for.. RESTRAINTS. :o;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

And let me guess... Your seatbelt it being worn on her wrists or ankles? Use seatbelts for exactly what they were intended for.. RESTRAINTS. :o;)
I prefer wrists... I mean... safety is paramount... :):D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...