ryoder

Kitty survives 18 story fall

Good thing about that chip, so they could identify the owner. My sister found a cat who had fallen "only" 5 or 6 stories, and could have been saved for the about the same price as the cat with the 18 stories fall, but she couldn't afford to pay for it, and they couldn't find the owner as there was no microchip or tattoo.
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

... but she couldn't afford to pay for it, and they couldn't find the owner as there was no microchip or tattoo.

What kind of a tattoo does a cat get?

CATCH MICE TO LIVE
LIVE TO CATCH MICE

or

LEGALIZE CATNIP

Maybe?
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

It's amazing the poor kitty survived the initial 18 story drop - but then the string of events to get it into an Animal Hospital is just as amazing...I'm surprised it didn't wind up in a cage headed to the pound or with animal control....
=========Shaun ==========

anybody happen to catch 20/20 last night?
something about myths...and cats always landing on their feet was one of them...so these scientists have done some research..they say some cats have suvived a 42 story fall! I couldn't believe that!:o

and anti-bacterial soap ain't all that compared to regular soap either :P

something about myths...and cats always landing on their feet was one of them...so these scientists have done some research..they say some cats have suvived a 42 story fall! I couldn't believe that!:o

old news..

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a5_190.html

we used to have a technique called a 'kitten test' that when a cat could no longer accomplish it wasnt a kitten..

hold the kitten by its feet its body WIDTH from the ground (its not far, but you can use a pillow if your concerned) and let it go... a kitten will 'right' itself in under its body width.. but once it gets old/large enough it cant flip fast enough...

CATCH MICE TO LIVE
LIVE TO CATCH MICE

or

LEGALIZE CATNIP

Maybe?

Before the microchips became common for of tagging cats, some people got a number tattooed in the ear of the cat. This was not so effective, as the number could get hard to read, but it did have the advantage that when it was readable, anyone could read it, not only vets with special equipment, as is the case with microchips.

Yeah, and "I kill little birdies for fun" in the ear would look cool too, but some people would call that cruelty to animals, so I doubt anyone would do it.
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?