skymama

The Baked Beans Experiment

Baked Bean make ya fart
Baked Bean are good for your heart
The more you fart the better you feel
So eat Heinz Baked Beans with every meal:ph34r::ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I know, we really enjoyed the different cuisines too. My kids loved the paella we had in Spain, so I have a recipe for that now.

So, will you share that recipe with us, or at least me?
I love paella. I too had it in Spain when I was there,
You wouldn't happen to have a good recipe for Spanish tortilla would you?

jeff D-16906

As every English Baked beans kid knows.............

Beans beans good for your heart
the more you eat the more you fart
The more you fart the better you feel
so lets have beans for every meal

Try saying this out loud a few times fast without reading it.

One smart fellow he felt smart
two smart fellows they felt smart
three smart fellows they all felt smart

:D:D:D
Fly like a girl

One smart fellow he felt smart
two smart fellows they felt smart
three smart fellows they all felt smart

LaughLaughLaugh>

Err If I don't read it how am I going to say it:S:P

Great now my kids are running round saying "I'm FART I'm FART":D:D

Gone fishing

I know, we really enjoyed the different cuisines too. My kids loved the paella we had in Spain, so I have a recipe for that now.

So, will you share that recipe with us, or at least me?
I love paella.

I've never been to Spain, so I've never had real Spanish paella, but my mom makes a paella every year for Christmas Eve dinner. I don't know why but it's our tradition. I love her version, it has sausage (both spicy and mild), chicken, shrimp, mussels and clams. I can try to get the recipe from her if anyone is interested...

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Oh, I just Googled and found this one. It's easy, not too expensive and my kids like it, so it's perfect. I'm sure it's not as good as Laura's mom's recipe though! It's pretty mild the way it is written, so I spiced it up the second time by adding a green pepper, parsley, thyme, paprika, salt and pepper. I think it's a good, basic recipe to start with and play with.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh, I just Googled and found this one. It's easy, not too expensive and my kids like it, so it's perfect. I'm sure it's not as good as Laura's mom's recipe though! It's pretty mild the way it is written, so I spiced it up the second time by adding a green pepper, parsley, thyme, paprika, salt and pepper. I think it's a good, basic recipe to start with and play with.

Hi, Here is my Paella (see photo). A Paella is the name of a kind of Spanish frying pan. The original meal Paella comes from Valencia (Spain) an it is a fish an rice dish
over the years the Paella has adapted to the needs of the people. Ergo. So now we have vegetable Paella an a meat Paella.
Every holidays I make (with help from the guys) a fish Paella for around 25 people (a fish Paella also contains meat).
Here in Spain we don' use Saffron rice or Saffron to colour it. It's best made with round rice as this soaks up the liquid stock (as opposed to long grain)

The hardest part of a good Paella is That you need to burn the bottom whilst leaving the rest moist.

Gone fishing

See, I knew a real Spainard would come along and do it right! We had the real deal on Las Ramblas in Barcelona which looks a lot like what you have there. I probably won't invest in the pan, but it looks cool!B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon