pwln

Do you honk your horn at skydivers?

This happens to me all the time. I'm traveling somewhere an I get someone honking at me. I look over and get an excited thumbs up or something to that effect.

I do have a couple of stickers on the back of my work van. It just takes me a minute to figure out what "that idiot" is honking about.

Maybe that's what I need to do. But I'm sure most of them are tandems on their way home. I was on my way home from NC one week and 6 people in a SUV were honking at me, smiling and waving, they were all over the road, it still took me a minute.

Driving from France to Spain this summer, we passed a car that had a skydiving sticker on it. The guy caught me checking him out! :ph34r: I've wondered if it was someone who might have known me from here.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I nearly run them off the street. If they stop, I take pictures of them for momentos. Just ask Sunshine.

You're fucking wierd:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm going to start giving back. Every time I see a sticker on a car I'm going to act like the biggest fool I can. Beep, Wave, thumbs up, flash my moobs. B|

That's the spirit. Carry a can of silly string. You can spray them as you pass. If you run out, use Twinkies instead. It's amazing what a Twinkie will do to a windshield at 70 mph.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I tend to give the pull signal... skydivers will get it, most tandems will not.. beyond that I dont make any real effort to catch up/pass... I'm generally out of state in rental cars when I notice them most

I'm going to start giving back. Every time I see a sticker on a car I'm going to act like the biggest fool I can. Beep, Wave, thumbs up, flash my moobs. B|

That's the spirit. Carry a can of silly string. You can spray them as you pass. If you run out, use Twinkies instead. It's amazing what a Twinkie will do to a windshield at 70 mph.

You're wierd and dangerous:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I always try to drive whenever possible. Flying scares the crap out of me. When they lock that door and I can't see what they are doing or hear warning buzzers. I've been on a few Regional Jet flyovers. " Umm yeah, we are going to fly over and have the tower take a look..."

I spend a lot of time out of town, mostly in my work van.

Um, no. I only went as far as Auburn Hills tonight. I'm working in Clarkston this weekend. The person was in a SUV, I couldn't tell what it was (American made, Chevy or Ford) and I was where 75 turns left (From the left, right hand lane) in Detroit.

I don't even think my company has locations in Flint.

I nearly run them off the street. If they stop, I take pictures of them for momentos. Just ask Sunshine.
------------------------------------------------
You're fucking wierd

And a bit scary too. But we did get a damn nice picture after i figured out who was chasing me down the interstate. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

------------------------------------------------
You're fucking wierd

And a bit scary too. But we did get a damn nice picture after i figured out who was chasing me down the interstate. :D

And we must have talked some stranger into taking it for us too, although I don't remember talking to anyone stranger than us that day...
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]