-Scatter-

No one likes long haired guys. Why?

Teddy bear yes, I would say that...

As far as responding to the original post, I love men with long hair... if it has a masculine and up to date style. His hair (the poster) is beautiful and seems healthy. I would personally suggest though, if he were a friend of mine to get a more up to date look. That would make him hot to women and possibly men too!

Now This head tilted long haired guy looks Gay :D

I'm sorry you were given Thalidamide as a child Keith[:/]

:ph34r:

I'm not, I've had sex with some Really Hot men ;)
How does that account for your lack or ARMS:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Like Kiki, I'm a rocker chick and have never dated a guy with short hair. Not that long hair can't go wrong, or be a bad fit for a guy's face, but worn "naturally," it's the sexiest thing there is, IMO. If you like it, wear it proudly.

-Caroline

(edited because I hate typos)

Were they sympathy fucks?

Like there's a difference.:D

Keith your hair totally makes you look gay.:ph34r:

OP,
Your hair is feminine looking. I not because it's long but because of the style. Do something with it.
A PERM would totally rock it. LOL
J/K
Dye it black and dread it like Joe dirt. no that won't work either.

I had "bighair 80's" syndrome for a while when I was younger and at the time it worked. But now, unless I was still in some heavy metal band and at the bars/clubs every weekend it wouldn't work.

btw- Stmary's its not the had tilt that makes him look gay; it's the austin powers' "who me" look that does it.

**Dietary information
This thread was made of 78% laugh-factor, 19%who cares-factor and 3% truth-factor.
My photos

My Videos

No offense. I glanced at the pic, and my initial impression was:

girly man
sleeps in his van
drummer for a 80s rock band

I am pretty sure chicks may be thinking along the same lines. I tell you this cause I care not because I am an asshole. Take it with a grain of salt. I aint been laid in a while either, and I have a buzz cut, a 6 figure salary and a nice car. Maybe they put something in the water... LOL

good lucjk bro - happy hunting -- may your traps brim over with fresh beaver --

girly man
sleeps in his van

I am pretty sure chicks may be thinking along the same lines. I tell you this cause I care not because I am an asshole. Take it with a grain of salt. I aint been laid in a while either, and I have a buzz cut, a 6 figure salary and a nice car. Maybe they put something in the water... LOL

good lucjk bro - happy hunting -- may your traps brim over with fresh beaver --

Maybe his name Scatter give you some insight.
Maybe he's into SCAT, as long as he is the SCATTER and not the SCATTEE. LOL

Sorry OP, I'm just in being a douche.
My photos

My Videos

girly man
sleeps in his van

Hrm. Not electrical engineer small business owner, french hornist, drives a very boring Toyota Camry, non-drinker-non-smoker?

Hmm

As far as responding to the original post, I love men with long hair... if it has a masculine and up to date style. His hair (the poster) is beautiful and seems healthy. I would personally suggest though, if he were a friend of mine to get a more up to date look. That would make him hot to women and possibly men too!

Okay, then, help me out here. What's a more "masculine and up to date" style one can do with hair a foot and a half long. It kinda grows out of my head this color, texture and straightness, and I'm not willing to cut it off just yet.

girly man
sleeps in his van

Hrm. Not electrical engineer small business owner, french hornist, drives a very boring Toyota Camry, non-drinker-non-smoker?

Hmm

Although I tend to be attracted to more of the military style appearance.... there are definitely good people with long hair, and people with short hair, and people with no hair... I try not to judge by physical appearances alone

facial hair, tattoos, a leather jacket. loose a few teeth, get a harley, and a tshirt that says "if you can read this than the bitch fell off" and don't shower for a week.:D

Now THAT's masculine.

(again, I am being a douche because I should be out doing something but instead I am bored and working on building a website)

My photos

My Videos

Unfortunately if I grow facial hair I look like a serial killer. Which isn't necessarily masculine - "it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again" etc.

Nothing wrong with being a douche. It means its not really a good idea for women to put you in their vagina, but it makes them feel better. That's usually pretty accurate, no?

Okay, then, help me out here. What's a more "masculine and up to date" style one can do with hair a foot and a half long. It kinda grows out of my head this color, texture and straightness, and I'm not willing to cut it off just yet.

Well, to bring it to 2007 you may have to do away with a least 4-6 inches and pay a really good stylist. I mean a GOOD one. That way you won't risk the hair, trust me... I know.