-Scatter-

No one likes long haired guys. Why?

Being recently single (and therefore recently having to care) I'm finding that the overwhelming number of women consider long hair a turn-off. Even skydiving women (who I'd expect to be more adventurous) judging from the "hair" poll. At best its a fetish - the male equivalent of being a BBW?

Can anyone clue me in as to why? Is it just nasty long hair, or is it all long hair? Did everyone get tired of getting mouthfuls of hair during sex? Is it the "long hair = unemployed junkie" stereotype?

I'm not cutting mine (photo for reference), but can someone explain?

its the.. see the person from the back or side, and they are thought to be a chick aspect.

You can't tell the difference between a man and a woman from behind??? :P:D

To the OP, long hair can be hot just like bald can be hot. In my opinion, it's how you take care of it.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I was a teenager in the 70s and long hair was really "in." A lot of guys had hair half way down their back. My highschool boyfriend had really long hair. If there were two men of equal looks, one with long hair, the other short....I would be drawn to the long hair!

How times change. And that's about it, the styles change too. Look at any picture from the seventies, all the guys have at least medium length hair and shoulder length or longer was not uncommon. Guys with short hair were thought to be squares. Which was a bunch of crap of course, but that was the consensus.

That goes for skydiving too, look at the old pics of guys like Jerry Bird or BJ Worth. Or world champion teams like Mirror Image. Bunch o' no-good long haired dope smokin' heathens, ever' last one of 'em...

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Nowadays, only Native americans can get away with having long hair; that is Res' injuns, not "1/8th cherokee" that 99% of the population has.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln