"How many credit cards do you have?"
"Two or three."
"Which is it?"
"Two"
"What's you credit limit?"
Told her.
"Why so high?"
"Cause I plan on buying Canada?":o

The only better experience is when I asked for an imported beer and got a Budweiser.

Can't wait to see the Canucks down in Florida next February, with their car still caked with salt and the back seat filled with cigarettes.

"So, how much money you got?"
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

I once went on a snowboard trip with a friend who invited his Canadian cousin to meet us. He claimed that he could out drink us all because beer in Canada had more alcohol by volume. To make a long story short, he parked his truck with the front two wheels on the curb, fell out of the door into a huge mud puddle, and then tried to swim to get himself out. Canadians are great for entertainment purposes, ey.

The USA has it's issues as well, but:

Canada is a nation that likes to thump it's chest at the world and proclaim "We are the superior society to everyone else". Yet when push comes to shove, we are all talk with little action.

Americans are arrogant with their ignorance to the rest of the world while Canadians are ignorant about how arrogant they come off to the rest of the world. There is this myth Canadians have that all one needs to do is put a maple leaf on your backpack and then travel the world and people will open their doors and to these travelling Canadians and tell us how much they love us and admire our so called superior society. LMAO ... ask a European about these flags on our backpacks and chances are their response will be "those dumbass Canadians are just like the stupid Americans".

Oh and you were questioned about your credit cards since they (customs) don't understand how someone could have such buying power in a nation that loves to tax their citizens to death.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I once went on a snowboard trip with a friend who invited his Canadian cousin to meet us. He claimed that he could out drink us all because beer in Canada had more alcohol by volume. To make a long story short, he parked his truck with the front two wheels on the curb, fell out of the door into a huge mud puddle, and then tried to swim to get himself out. Canadians are great for entertainment purposes, ey.

It's spelled 'eh';)
I got nuthin

ask a European about these flags on our backpacks and chances are their response will be "those dumbass Canadians are just like the stupid Americans".

Really? Never heard that, either in English or in any of quite a few other european languages. And I lived there for 24 years so you'd think I would have heard that at least once....

ask a European about these flags on our backpacks and chances are their response will be "those dumbass Canadians are just like the stupid Americans".

Really? Never heard that, either in English or in any of quite a few other european languages. And I lived there for 24 years so you'd think I would have heard that at least once....

That's because Steve uses Albertans as a standard... ;)
Remster

That's because Steve uses Albertans Calgarians as a standard... ;)

Fixed it for ya!

:P
'Shell

Don't knock Calgary, I'm here now and just praying to get a job here, this town Kick's ASS.

Toronto on the other hand..................

I have to knock Calgary. It's in my blood.

;);)

Is that just because you are Human?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Just because you haven't heard it and you continue to buy into the myth that the maple leaf on your backpack is your ticket doesn't mean it isn't out there. I met someone from Ireland last year who laughed at us for our maple leaf inspired backpacks. No this person's words were pretty much "those Canadians are just like the Americans. Arrogant in how they view themselves in the world".

and this has nothing to do with Oilberta.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over