skinnyshrek

The roast billy vance thread, now this is funny shit

don't you need a special permit to drop something out of the plane that's gonna fall all the way to the ground without any parachute deployment? Don't you think the FAA is gonna have a field day with this?

:D:D:D:D:D

Stop it Billy. This is too funny, especially since they don't have a clue when they post something that could potentionally get them in big trouble with the FAA.

j
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

I have no reason to belittle anyone...i have seen too many malicious attacks and crap in my life, (mostly in Iraq) that have curved me from ever wanting to personally attack someone without merit or reason..

I have thick skin and can handle more than the average, but just like i told Billy, I don't know him so there's no reason for me to get on any "bandwagon" and bash him...

i love skydiving...ive waited 24 years, since seein my father jump in '80 with SF, to do it myself...i see it as a melting pot-tight nit community..the military keeps me grounded and after being in Iraq i look at the world and the ppl that live in it differently than before...with that book written, ill let yall get back to posting everything b/t here and the moon!!;)
"More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse."

I dunno if your quote was meant for me, but just so u know i wasn't in the video, nor there when it was taped, but i am the one who posted this...but if u were referring to me as being "little", well it is not somethin ive ever been referred to as before, but "God-fearing"-i'll admit to that..but hey u have a right to your opinion, so if u think im little, im cool with that...but would suggest u re-think that after lookin at the pic at least..;)

I was the one that called you 'little'. I thought it was pretty small to post something that spiteful about one of our own on our boards.

-but I guess if the object of your attack says that your intentions weren't malicious, I'll take it back. Sorry.

Sure, but I still laughed at his need to post a picture to prove what a big man he is! Not sure what he thought it would accomplish, but whatever. :S

Scared me. Boy looks like he could beat the shit out of me. :|:D -Luckily I don't have to worry about that stuff. I am, after all, married to an old Army Ranger... B|;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Sure, but I still laughed at his need to post a picture to prove what a big man he is! Not sure what he thought it would accomplish, but whatever. :S

no need really, and sorry but i dont consider myself a big man either, and to be honest really didnt have a NEED to accomplish anything...sorry if it offended u..just wanted to make a point, based on the misconception that one may have thought as me being the "skinny" one in the video...wow..but hey, im not that guy..."the one who "thinks" he's better or bigger than anyone..to be honest im quite the opposite..;)
"More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse."

don't you need a special permit to drop something out of the plane that's gonna fall all the way to the ground without any parachute deployment? Don't you think the FAA is gonna have a field day with this?

nope:S. The only thing you need to do is take proper precautions to not hit people or property on the ground. If I were them I would be more worried about you going after them legally than the FAA.

I cant believe they went through all that trouble and money to make that video. Thats kind of sad. I hope when they grow up a little they find more productive(or at least less hateful) ways to spend there time. This isn't a very positive way to show our sport.

I don't agree with skyride at all and I would personally chose not to jump at one of their DZ's and hope others do the same. I know there is 2 sides to every story though and some people might not have the option to go to a further DZ so it's jump there or not jump. I don't hate them just because of there DZO. I really hope every jumper at these DZ's aren't like the people that made this video because they look like dreadful people and aren't good ambassadors for our sport or the other people that jump at there DZ[:/]

Fly like a girl

Scared me. Boy looks like he could beat the shit out of me. :|:D -Luckily I don't have to worry about that stuff. I am, after all, married to an old Army Ranger... B|;)

tell ur hubby that i appreciate his service and HOOAH!!

is he retired?

tell ur hubby that i appreciate his service and HOOAH!!

is he retired?

YES he is -->http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2778211#2778211
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I'm not going to. If he finds out that they shorted him 8000 posts, he's gonna be pissed

I still think that's funny as hell. They've managed to make themselves the laughingstock of skydiving. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm not going to. If he finds out that they shorted him 8000 posts, he's gonna be pissed

I still think that's funny as hell. They've managed to make themselves the laughingstock of skydiving. :D:D:D

I know. I hope they don't expect anyone to take them seriously from now on:D
Fly like a girl

They didn't even close caption it. :|

:D:D:D

I fell asleep about 2 minutes into it. It was moving way to slow and I thought billly was deaf, not an amputee.:S Where's is feet and hands?

j
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

They didn't even close caption it. :|

:D:D:D

I fell asleep about 2 minutes into it. It was moving way to slow and I thought billly was deaf, not an amputee.:S Where's is feet and hands?

j

The helmet was empty too. That damn airhead!:D

http://www.2020vertical.com/...007/bassproshops.wmv
There are clues. Late in the video, one of them was heard saying they landed downwind. Then confirmed it by reading their DZ forum thread. I'm not going to name people. You just have to figure it out with a little sleuthing work.

I sat through the video once. I thought the direction the parachutes went upon landing was a pretty good indication of wind direction. I mean, how many people get drug forward by the wind? :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

As for me i will keep jumping with the great people in this sport. the people who havent lost sight of the brotherhood that is skydiving.

The people in that brotherhood wouldn't steal from the widow of a jumper who went in, or support people who would do so. You may very well be part of a tight-knit group of friends, but it should be quite clear by now that the brotherhood of skydiving has disowned some of your brethren for conduct unbecoming a member.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Beyond belief.

What kind of business would have this in their forums for the whole world to see?

"Remember this aint dropzone so dont try to ban me, im the moderator here you cocksucker."

I guess what you see, is what you get.:|

I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Since you edited your post once already, thought I'd quote it for ya, just in case your little 'God-fearing' butt tries to deny it later. :ph34r:

I thought it was funny as hell that they all went to that trouble just to hate me. Most of them have already been banned from here, dontcha know...

:D:D:D:D:D:D
That skinny dude could well do with a decent feed.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

edited to remove video link
Hey Andrea, how come yuo edited my poasst to remove thel ink, but it' still in other peopleas posts:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?