psipike02

First Bad Skydiving Dream

Ok, so....I'm in a really off mood today and I think its due to the dream i had last night. Basically, I was at the dz jumping with a few of my friends. I got out of the plane and landed with no problem and my first friend came down without issue either. Then as i watched the second friend come down, something went wrong and I watched both him and the TI go in.

I'm not gonna lie it shook me up a little bit and when I woke up, I was covered in sweat.

Has anyone else ever had a dream like this? Is there anyway to get it out of your head?

I was unable to motivate myself to get to the gym before work and got to work an hour later than normal just because of it.

I know its only a dream.....but wow....[:/]
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

I had a dream that I watched someone bounce right in front of me.
It was pretty realistic and left me feeling horrified.

This was a couple years ago and I can still picture it.
It was a creepy dream.

I still have that dream.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

(((((/))))))) Tingly feeling all over....

I've had a couple of bad skydiving dreams. Never identified the person(s) in the dreams, but the timing was QUITE significant. See...both times that I had those kinds of dreams, someone I know well was injured at the DZ that weekend.

The worst was when I had bad jumping dreams 4 nights in a row and the first load of the weekend my best friend chowed so hard that he spent 51 days in the ICU before he died.[:/]

Now if and when I have a bad skydiving dream and it's not about me...I tell my friends.

I don't want to make all the decisions because if I screw up, then I can't blame it on you...

... when I woke up, I was covered in sweat.

Has anyone else ever had a dream like this?

Jup. And I think many people here have experienced the same. I've had multiple skydivingdreams that had a bad ending. Most of the time it was me who bounced or pulled really really low and not someone else/a friend. I don't really give much attention to these dreams. I try not to think about it and usually that works very well. And even if I do think about it, I don't let it get to me cause in the end it's still just a dream. I know that maby it's not easy right now to get over it, but if you keep busy with other things then eventually your thoughts about it will go away. (That's how it went with me)

Blues
Eli
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"