jumpoutnow

Jumping in Georgia

If we are talking specifically about your dz - I'd like to see it become more "visiting camper" friendly. I like to bring my camper and spend the weekend (and have electricity), but do not want it to get trapped in the trailer park. :)
If we are talking skydiving in general - I agree with many about Skyride, obviously.

I also like the idea of more organized events. Not boogies, per se, but big way, coaching camps, etc.

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Speaking of campers, I remembered another thing...

BONFIRES!

It would rock if everyone would hang out in a central location after a day of jumping instead of retiring to their campers to only be social with a few select people.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Speaking of campers, I remembered another thing...

BONFIRES!

It would rock if everyone would hang out in a central location after a day of jumping instead of retiring to their campers to only be social with a few select people.

Excellent point, Laura! Social separation is a big deal at both GA (USPA;)) dropzones.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Skinnyshrek stays in Florida?

Turtle and kelly getting back together:D

now boys, play nice.:D

Ok, lets see 2 infamous photographers being at the same place at once:D

Notorious not infamous.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

How about having other activities available at the dropzones for the days when we're weathered out.

A tunnel would be awesome.

I think having permanent training schools & instructors for disciplines such as freeflying, canopy piloting, CReW, & instructor ratings would be a big draw for jumpers.
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

Anything else?

more bunk rooms?

Like you have ever used them, You always try and crash in the camper. Now that jerry has priority now you want more bunk rooms...By a camper you cheap bastard. Now pikey has a job even though he is debt 320 bucks, he can afford one
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Anything else?

Hot tub, maid service, tiki bar, couple of girls in grass skirts for the windy days, Stripper pole, copy of Popsjumpers tunnel video, playing in a nonstop loop, Treehouse, bark park, VIP trailers, free jumps lottery, & air fresheners for the bathrooms & skinnyshreks.;):P:D:D:D
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

...I also like the idea of more organized events. Not boogies, per se, but big way, coaching camps, etc.

How would you guys like to see:
1. FS coaching and organizing every weekend...both small- and big-way.
2. Big-way Invitationals once a month.
2. General Skydiving safety seminar every weekend.
3. Gear maintenance party once a month.
4. Novice/Intermediate Accuracy competition every weekend.

...and/or other stuff.

Would you attend any of these events?
Would you be willing to lead any of the sessions?
Do you have other suggestions along these lines?
Would you be willing to put up a small nominal gratuity for them?

As a matter of fact, if you want to start big-way prepping for the Otter's arrival, come on out these next couple of weekends and we will start the big-way ground school now so that we'll be ahead of the game when the big boy gets here.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

All of that sounds great Andy! I would be willing to pay something for most of that stuff, but the thing that would interest me the most is the Big-Ways.

I'd be willing to organize small RW ways for lower time jumpers some weekends.

Not really into the accuracy competition. How about some good old fashioned swoop & chugs on the last load?? Although not sure how safe that would be with a whole Otter load, I've only done it with smaller planes.

How about a DZ invasion of Emerald Coast to jump the beach in the winter?

Creepers would be nice.

I'd also be interested in night jumps (but not into the woods like Brant did). :o:S:D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091