sharimcm

Sperm Donations - Have you?

The topic of donating and donating / using a donation of sperm came up with a friend last night. He said he's thought about donating numerous times, but never went in to do it. He also said he wouldn't want to know how many biological children he had if he had gone through with it.

For me, I would have to consider using a donation if for some reason I met someone who was sterile and we decided to have kids. I'm not sure it would be high on my priorities, but you never know...

What's your opinion?

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Yup
I did it 12 years ago. here where i live you are only allowed to give 5 specimens so I gave 5.
I have no desire to be a parent, but figured that there are plenty out there who very much have that desire and can't, it was a very easy choice.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I obviously can't donate sperm, but I have thought about egg donantion, even registered with a site for more information, but they told me that I was too old....:S Im 32... I guess I don't make as many eggs as someone in thier 20's. I think its great, if you have good genes to help out people who otherwise might be childless. My kids have changed my life for the better 200%, if I could bring that joy to someone else, I'd help in a heart beat!

I obviously can't donate sperm, but I have thought about egg donantion, even registered with a site for more information, but they told me that I was too old....:S Im 32... I guess I don't make as many eggs as someone in thier 20's. I think its great, if you have good genes to help out people who otherwise might be childless. My kids have changed my life for the better 200%, if I could bring that joy to someone else, I'd help in a heart beat!

I thought about egg donation as well, but I guess I'm probably too old as well. I'm 30... But, I heard that egg donation is a very difficult process. Then again, the payout for it is much more than sperm donation.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Squeak donated!!!

God help us:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

what's god got to do with anything

Wrong forum, just below bonfire sk that question:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Yup
I did it 12 years ago. here where i live you are only allowed to give 5 specimens so I gave 5.

Daddy???
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I think that given today's litigious society, a man would be out of his mind to even contemplate such a thing.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Im 32... I guess I don't make as many eggs as someone in thier 20's.

Actually, it's not a numbers issue, it's a freshness issue. Several birth defects, including Dopwns syndrome, increase with the age of the mom/eggs.

For years they thought men were immune, reproductively, to the ravages of time. Now I've heard they are starting to find links in birth defect rates vs. the age of the father.

That would involve spitting on my part and that is a no no:D:D:D why anyone would want to donate sperm or use donated sperm is beyond me. I am sorry if you are trying to be serious because of some real issue that you have, but dang I am sure there are better ways to get babies made.-Caress

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.